Do you like your last name?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means nothing haha but it's cook I like it, even if people turn into some greek last name

Most Helpful Guy

• yep. Richardson is fairly normal. nothing to hate

What Girls Said 33

• Even though I don't like it, I can at least say it's a uniq name. 😂
    If you write it in Google you will find just people from my family, and me (obviously). 😂

• I like it very much.

I can say, with certainty, that I am related to everyone who has it. There aren't a lot of us and I can trace myself to all of them in my family tree.

I like it so much that it will be a very big step if I take my husband's when I get married.

• It's funny, because a lot of people mispronounce it.

• Not really. It's extremely rare and complicated, so no one ever knows how to spell it or pronounce it.

• No, I hate it. Can't wait to get rid of it.

• Yes, so do the Goth kids.

• Yes, I love it :)

• I do. It's my married name but even though we are separated I don't plan to change it.

• No I don't!

• Yeah I can't complain!

• The name is so chinese I hate it -_-
    Wish I could get rid of it tho..

• Mine sounds fine in Danish, but in English it's weird

• I love it.. After all it is my husband's name.. Who I absolutely love and adore.

• Mine is pretty generic and nothing special, but I'm okay with it.

• no I hate it

• I like my last name so much that I will never change it.

• Yeah but it's not supposed to be my last name. It does kind of fit me though so I don't think I'll change it. And I don't want to deal with all the paperwork.

• not really. i don't like what it represents and people mispronounce it all the time.
    i'd rather have my mom's maiden name, my middle name as my last name.

• No my last name is a color. .-.

• Sure. It's cool I guess.

• No, it's awful and I hate it. People always say it wrong and for the life of me I can't understand why 😒

• I love it, because it's rare. I'm the only person in my entire class of '19 to have my last name start with a V and its funny listening to people try to say it.

• yes //////

• I LOVE my last name

• "Love" Doesn't really match me.

• Yeah, it's simple and Swedish =)

• Sure, it's only 3 letters

• Nahh but what can we do about it eyy?😲

• Change it get married and get a new one there a lot you can do 😂

• Will marriage ain t happening before 10 years or so 😋😌
      Let s start with baby steps :p
      Let me get a boyfriend first

• yes (: ...

• My last name is common in Spanish but i don't hate it.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 14

• It's an meh for me. On the one hand it's a pretty normal one where I come from. On the other hand it would sound weird to most people abroad. You anglosphere folk wouldn't be able to pronounce one of the letters.

• It's derived from Welsh royalty 😎😎

• I like my last name alright, I guess. I've thought about changing it one day, but I probably won't. I'm the last male young male in my family with the name, and I'm proud of it, so I think I'll keep it.

I'm more proud of my middle name, admittedly. My great-grandfather was an amazing man, and my middle name is what his last name was.

• Nah mayne. I have a mexican as fck last name even though I look like a white boy. Then people expect me to speak Spanish.

• no... I hate it lol. It sounds weird and because I study in Germany people pronounce it wrong all the time <_<

• its alright

• It's an alright last name, can't complain.

• Thad bronkowski. Not best name but I am still more jacked so

• Yes very much, it's my first name I have problem with

• No. Will change it one day.

• No, but I still won't tell you what it is.

• Freedom, peace, guy who shoots from canon. This is my full name lol when its translated

• No it sounds weird

• It's ok, except my dad and Uncle have done a decent job of trying to ruin it.

While it's a common last name, it's not super common in our area (except for family). So when he does embarrassing stuff (that's most of the time), it comes back to me, even if I'm not there. Stupidly, I've given friends his business, (Oh, my dad needs your services) and he does something to embarrass me. It's a stupid mistake to identify him as my dad instead of some dude I help out. Then these people tell stories about him, and I get dragged into it.

I'm getting into the public eye for work, and for this reason (as well as others), I'm thinking of using a stage name, but have no idea what to use, but I think damage is already being done.