How to break a bone?

i'm just very interested in how to break a bone. it's not self harm or anything i'm just very curious in how to do it by yoursel. is there anyway of stopping it from hurting? and the easiest way to break a bone that needs to have a cast?

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke a little toe in May, falling and hitting a cupboard with it. No cast.
    I broke a finger 10 years ago, just assembling a hardwood piece of furniture. It hurt like hell but nothing to be seen, thus I skipped the doctor. It grew together crooked. No cast.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I fell off a few plastic chairs trying to climb a tree and broke my arm. I don't remember it hurting aside from when I moved it, and I had a cast for a week or two. I was like 7-8 so the memory is a bit fuzzy.

What Guys Said 2

• The human brain is kind of hardwired to stop from hurting yourself. After that there are many types of fractures and many ways to brake a bone but they will all hurt like hell.

• I've fractured my wrist before haha, almost totally broke! hurts so much!

What Girls Said 3

• I jumped off a wall and landed wrong, and it didn't hurt. I just suddenly couldn't walk on that foot.

• Are you trying to increase your height? 😳

• Fell off a horse last year so I broke my wrist