Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?

When I was in the 6th grade, I auditioned for our end of the year talent show. I sang Kal Ho Nah Ho in front of 300 people. 😳

Most Helpful Guy

• I sang to my bride at our wedding. I sang a song that I wrote. We had about 130 guests.

• That's very sweet. She must have grining ear to ear.

• Her adult daughter lived with us and was a big sponge. I complained about it and the daughter starting telling her mom to divorce me, so she did. Now we're divorced, the daughter moved out of the house, my ex is alone and I have moved on.

Thanks for MHO!

• You are welcome and wow, frustrating situation. At least you are content now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the main character in my year 6 production so I talked through the whole thing and in the middle sung the verses of the circle of life while the whole school sung the chorus

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, multiple times. I was in a men's choir and glee club during my senior year and was in my county's youth choir last year.

• I can't sing lol😂

What Girls Said 3

• I sung in front of crowds both in elementary and high school choirs. In elementary I always found it amusing to just mouth the words rather then actually sing because it seemingly made no difference, but by high school, I really enjoyed singing as part of a group. Don't think I could ever do solo.

• I've sang in front of about 100 people. I've performed in front of 2,000 people on my 13th birthday. I was lead violin for the ESO Youth (English Symphony Orchestra).

• nope I haven't! Are you trying to be an idol?

• No, I did it at the time because I thought it would be fun. After I came off stage, my friends hugged me like I was a celebrity xD

• Awe how adorable!