HELP!!! Is this even possible, if so how?

Whenever i hold a photograph be it matt or gloss finish i just somehow see the history and story of it as well as feel the strong emotions from it, it happens with my photos which is kinda obvious but whenever i touch another person's photographs i see almost their whole life leading up to the photo and i wasn't even there.

Is this weird?
Am i Normal?
Is there an actual explanation for this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird? Maybe
    Normal? What's normal?
    Photographs are a frozen moment in time, sure you can tell a lot and get a feeling of that time and place when looking at a photograph. That's kind of the point.
    As far as being able to see the subjects whole life leading up to the photo, well... First, who knows how accurate your idea is. But you can tell a lot about people from a picture... what the look on their face is, how they're dressed, what the setting is, etc. etc. etc., so putting together a story in your mind is a kind of natural way to process what you're looking at.

AAaaand, I certainly have had experiences where I've been tuned in to the universe on a different level, and believe that things like ESP and time travel are possible (though not necessarily in the same way they make it out to be in movies).

If you wanna get trippy, play around with this idea... What if everything that's ever happened, and everything that ever will happen, is right now (because now is all that there has ever been or ever will be), but we're all just tuned in to different frequencies and looking at everything from different perspectives?

This kinda stuff is of course hard to put in words (Words are so limiting...), but get yourself into the right state of mind (by legal means, of course ;-) hehe) and you might have experiences that change your understanding of EVERYTHING.

lol

• Now you have me thinking, lol and tripped out :P

I did ask a friend of mine who i had this experience with about what i saw and he said that it was all true and then explained the whole history to me and it was 99.9% accurate

• :D i even had a dream abotu my current boyfriend of 5 years and how he would look when i met him (this was in 2005) and then by 2010 i finally met him how i saw him in the dream

• Have had experiences similar to that as well (without the drugs), definitely a strange feeling when you realize what has happened...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's only one answer to this - you must be a magical unicorn fairy 🦄💖😱

What Guys Said 5

• You have an innate sensitivity to all the nonverbal cues in a photograph. You might well turn that skill into serious money as a jury consultant.

• How true are those strong emotions are? And whatever you sesee is that real? Like do you tell it to people and confirm if such a thing actually happened?

• Those emotions were 100.00% correct, I asked my friend and he confirmed everything and it all happened to him

• Whoa can you tell anything about my life?:/

• I can do so

• I guess that's nostalgia, or maybe memories, hitting you hard. Emotion is healthy, emotion is good! Embrace it!

• The thing is it also hits me hard when the photo's aren't mine

• That or i may be Psychic because i even had a dream abotu my current boyfriend of 5 years and how he would look when i met him (this was in 2005) and then by 2010 i finally met him how i saw him in the dream

• I wouldn't count on it

• no its not possible, either you are lying or imagining things

• Are you trying to tell us your clairvoyant?

• I don't know, i might be... i was told that i'm a clairvoyant because i can sense and speak to dead people or even people who are alive, so i don't know *shrugs*

• Well if this is an actual gift then the police could sure use you

• Thank you and it's almost always accurate unless you get those freaks who fake it

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know but this sound strange.

• Why does it sound strange?

• Honestly, I'm sure it's all in your head. And everything can speak to the dead... it's when the dead reply back is when things get serious.

• and if i told you that it was not in my head and i can speak to the dead and vice versa?

• Then we would end up in a long and possibly heated conversation that isn't fitting right now.

• You're probably sensitive to energy, like a clairsentient or something.

• Oh yeah completely normal, everyone can do it...

• Even if it isn't their own photograph?