What is your fear or Phobia?

Please say why and try to guess mine.. Who ever gets it right gets MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Medical needles. The last time I got a dental filling the pain meds weren't working while he was drilling. He stopped to give me another injection in the right place, but I told him no, keep drilling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a phobia that I know of! Um... your afraid of being alone?

• Nope I LOVE my alone time!

• I hate tight spaces... i kinda like dark place thou! hahah... I feel more relax! Do you like dark places?

• LOL!! Yay 😊 I love dark places too

What Guys Said 4

• I guess if anything then I'm scared of dogs? It really depends on the dog though... As for your fear... Do you fear death?

• Good guess but Nope I am not scared to die just don't want to die in pain.

• My phobia is snakes.
    let try to guess your
    Your girl who is in 25-30 age range
    Your married
    I would assume your phobia is social anxiety or having you kid taken from you.

• Nope not at all but what mother wants their kids to be taken away from them. That is a horrible thought 😢

• having no one asking about me, or caring for me and lack of love and loneliness is my biggest fear.

• There will always be someone that LOVES you no matter what your son @JPSAM 😊

• i totally agree. thanks for reminding me :)

• You Welcome my friend 😁😁😁

• I have three phobia's and they are spiders, intimacy and heights.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm you fear of spiders!

I fear cockroaches called katsaridaphobia. Once I touched a roach my accident with my barefoot. I cried and washed my foot in the bathtub with soap and shampoo for 45 mintues.

• One thing is nausea. I don't mind being nauseous but when I am trying hard not to throw up - that is when I get anxious cause I don't know if I'm strong enough mentally to control my body.