What random things piss you off the most?

for me its someone chewing with there mouth open or chewing loudly. i could stab you with my fork if you do that :P hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• People who dont yield merging onto a highway

Most Helpful Guy

• new words that I hear... "bae" and "selfie" come to mind in particular.
    And "selfie sticks"? What the... Really? Is this what we've come to as a society? Everyone going around constantly taking pictures of themselves? WTF?
    Agh! my blood pressure is rising just THINKING about this stuff...

• Oh, and people who insist on riding around with their feet up on the dashboard.
      I hope you get into a mild fender-bender and the airbag deploys! AGH!

• this really does bug you doesn't it bud? haha

• Just don't like feet on my dashboard... :-)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What piss me off the most are people who can't drive. People that go the speed limit or slower in the fast lane get on my nerves. I can't stand the drivers that text while driving and some text with they head down. If I had a frame grill on my truck I'll run them off the road lol.

• were you a "mad max fury rode" extra? hahaha seriously though, i feel your pain :P

• Poor verbal grammar. It's one thing to not know where a comma goes it's another to say don't instead of doesn't

• Plain stupidity.