If someone traded places with you what would they be wearing and what would we be doing right now?

If everyone in the world suddenly traded places and someone got your body... How would they be dressed, what would they be doing, and who would they say in the mirror?

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• They would find themselves in school, wearing the sport uniform (consisting of a third hand top and size ten boys sports shorts) with nine wristbands. They would be drawing very intricate lines for fur on an otter with the knowledge that you stuff up once and you start all over again.

What Girls Said 7

• You would be wearing a pink off the should shirt, panties, you'd be snuggled under peach covers and green covers. You'd have a rat cage at your feet and a laptop on your lap. And you have a 10 page essay rough draft due tonight. Goodluck bitch.

• Ha pure evil... but sexy evil none the less lol

• T-shirt, panties and laying in my comfy bed.

• They would be watching a movie and in black jeans and a black knit haha nothing weird x

• A jeans with a knitted sweater. I just said goodbye to my boyfriend. You just French-kissed my boyfriend and now watch Jurassic park with my dad.

• They'd be snuggled up in my bed in shorts and a tank top listening to The Weekend's "The Hills" and answering fun questions on "guysaskgirls" :)

• Shirt with yoga pants laying down in bed.

• Gym clothes, convincing a friend to come to the gym. She's so annoyinggggg

• Sports bra such? At least it would be comfortable right? I bet you pick you colors too! :-)

• Don't drive and type/text!

• I'm not technically driving I'm technically parked in traffic not moving but you're right thank you for being concerned about me :-)

What Guys Said 0