What do you think of Meninism?

Meninism - A (satirical) belief showing the hypocrisy of first world feminism by flipping the sexes and complaining about men's rights in a similar way to what first world feminists do.
(feminists then proved their point by getting upset about it)
What do you think of Meninism?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's totally valid. Which is why I call myself an equalist and not a feminist or meninist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything we can do to expose the hypocrisy and absurdity of first world feminism and bring it into the mainstream spotlight is great, and doing it with humor is just that mush better. Two thumbs up.

What Girls Said 9

• I think it's kind of petty.

• u do realise that feminism is about both women AND men right?

• That's the point, they say it's about both men and women, but they don't care when it comes to men's issues. Like most feminists probably wouldn't take that Magic Mike example seriously but if it was a woman instead they would probably make a whole protest about it

• Equal my fucking ass... Name one thing that is so equal about men and women in the society besides all that government crap like voting and shit. The independence is towards women, that's fucked up. The dating pressure is towards men, that alone is fucked up. The homosexuality freedom is towards women and I feel sorry for the guys who are trying to express their bisexuality without ever getting the cold shoulder from women. Feminism pushed over the fucking edge.

• @anymours23 lol this kid... okay mate have a nice life.

• I completely agree!!! Men do not look like that!

• You do realize this is a man's world? There are more men than women in this world. Hollywood, government are all controlled by men. Feminism is about equality of the sexes. just like the black lives movement is about equality. Meninism is the equivalent of a white lives movement. You can't have a movement when you have privilege. Men have privileges women don't have.

• It's not about men's rights. It's mocking how hypocritical feminism is. Its a whole big joke

• You have crazy feminist and that you have normal ones. their is a difference. we aren't all created equal, Its just the pc , social justice warriors are the loudest,

• Even though this is an old question I'm answering anyways.
    I pretty much consider myself as a meninist.

• I wish we didn't have it tbh... But we kind of need it... It's complicated...

• I think it's fucking stupid. Men already have all the rights in this fucking world.

• It's not about rights it's about making fun of the hypocrisy is feminism

• I didn't say anything about taking rights.

• We don't have the most right, name one right besides the crazy shit that islamics and muslims do to women. Men should freely express their bisexuality and homosexuality, and women should approach men too. I feel like you women hold the higher power, well in that case I am a proud supporter of MGTOW. :)

• 1|1
  • I think both are ridiculous honestly...

What Guys Said 17

• I think its hilarious how it is taken serious as a movement when its meant purely as a satire.

• Regardless of what name you put on it sexism is still fucked up.

• Oh Jesus...
    Men really need to strap on a pair and grow up not behaving like immature 3 year olds.
    http://picardfacepalm.com/picard-facepalm.jpg

• MGTOW, modern feminism (feminist feminazis) meninism lol I just sit back and watch everyone go at it cause I honestly never heard of all these mentioned irl til I came on this site. Like I didn't know there was a gender war.
    (I've heard and learned about feminism of the past but I didn't know we had modern ones)

• If meninism is stupid so is feminism. Works both ways.

• LOL

It's perfect!

• Just people trying to get attention, Nothing new under the Sun!

• I try to stay away from "isms" because of the roaring success of "freedoms" that come with it *sarcasm

Why can't we be all about equality!

• K, I thought feminazi's were annoying

but wtf

• im with them in spirit only

• i believe in misanthropism, where each human regardless of gender is hated equally.

• It's just some men's reaction to the spotlight not being on them for 10 seconds.

• There are female meninists too

• @Transigence You're a sexist asshole.

• LOL.

Dude, feminists are the biggest sexists that ever walked the planet. There ARE legitimate women's rights activists in the world, and they won't allow themselves to be associated with feminism. They call themselves women's rights activists.

Say, you never answered the question. Why do you think it is that poor women with children (who they can get rid of anytime they like) deserve public money, while men with children (who, in all fairness, have the same right), don't.

I mean, you did, but you said it's because men can walk away from a pregnant woman (ignoring the fact that if a family court decides he's the father they compel him to pay at threat of force and imprisonment), while pregnant women can't get an abortion, unless they're legal... but that didn't make any sense when talking about parents with already-born children.

So why do we have WIC instead of PIC? (Parents, Infants, and Children, or some such.)

• I'd tell ya to grow up, but you're 17. Shut up.

• Fuck em both #Equalist4Life

• Rofl! Meninism! If there's anything more facepalm worthy...

• First world men and women are fighting over their rights so strongly. What about those kids in poor countries right to eat? Right to go to school? Even the right to live? All of you are complaining about your rights... while not doing anything to the ones who needs it the most. What about of spoiled idiots...

• *What a bunch of

• We have local iniquities that need to be addressed.

• @Transigence local... we all live in the same fcking planet. Do something.

• I think that's simply a movement raising up superficial 'issues'.

• Right. It is. The movement isn't really a movement, it's a mockery of feminism.