My mom was nice to me after we argued?

I don't ever argue with my mom.. ever i usually submit to her but she made me mad over the simplest thing, i was trying to carry stuff in the house and she got mad at me for not carrying her bag.

(she just had surgery and had to use crutches, i told her i would be right back but she kept caling me and calling me i got so mad i threw the bags on the sidewalk and told her to pick them up herself...
she wasn't patient...

so i went in and she came in the house and we argued andi went to sleep.. usually when i argue with someone we ignore eachother for a few days, i thought it would be the same with her but i woke up

she had fixed me something to eat she sounded like she had sympathy for me.. that quick..

i didn't expect that at all...

is this normal for her to be nice that fast or should i suspect something..

Most Helpful Guy

• no parent wants their kid angry at them. She's just making up for getting you mad, appreciate it. Some mothers wouldn't care and would stoop down to your level.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She's your mother, kid. She birthed you from her own belly. She clearly loves you and had compassion for you.