What were some of your Favorite GAMES on the ORIGINAL XBOX?

I just hooked this thing back up after so many years. What were your favorite games for this machine?

My favorite... which is the reason i bought this back in 2004 is because of Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic. I just HAD to have that game.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My absolute favourite original Xbox game is Phantom Crash. Nobody played it, of course, they were all interested in Mech Assault. Phantom Crash is from Genki, who also made the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series which I loved. You build a customised mech and battle through three intricate maps set in the ruins of Tokyo. The customisation made the game for me, as you could swap out different types of legs, arms, weapons and even the AI chip that controlled your targetting. There was a weird Engrish story, a music store to buy tracks to play while you battled, and it was just tons of fun.

Second place is probably Knights of the Old Republic. I thought the opening chapter on Taris lasted far too long, especially as I was trying to minimise how much I levelled up so as to maximise how far I could level as a Jedi.

Other Xbox games I loved were:
    -Beyond Good & Evil, which remains one of the most beautiful experiences in gaming IMHO
    -GTA San Andreas, which was superior to the PS2 version with sharper, smoother graphics
    -Halo 2, of course!

My friends were quite into a game called Apex, where you built custom racing cars and then needed to compete with them to increase the value and popularity of the road-going versions you were trying to sell.

I also spent a lot of time with emulators since like most Xbox owners, I modded it to use XBMC which in turn allowed the use of SNES, MAME, and countless other emulators and applications.

What Girls Said 3

• Dead or alive ☺

• I've never been into xbox games actually. The only xbox one my brother owned was the 360 even then. I didn't really play any games on it.

I like the games with Nintendo and PS.

• Boo xbox, boo.

What Guys Said 5

• The KotOR just like you. I actually didn't end up playing it until it released on Steam though. If I had gotten an Xbox I would've gone for that though lol

• I loved INinja and Wrath Unleashed when I was really little.

... I should not have been playing those games.

• Lol, PS2 >>>>>>>>> original Xbox.

• Robotech: Bartlett, Robotech: Invasion, and Mech Assault... and the Fable series was pretty good too 😊

• Kotor and Halo were definitely my favourites!