I HATE LIFE AT THE MOMENT IS THIS NORMAL FOR A TEENAGER?

All i ever do as a teenager is help dumb cunts out... im sick of it and as soon as i try go for a job my idoit of a mother takes my phone off me IS SHE STUPID? like i need that its the only way i can tell if i got my job or not...
not to mention im on my last 4 weeks of year 10 asesements are due here there and everywhere im stressed out and now i got my parents pissed off

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry love, it gets worse.

• it pisses me off because mum an dad never went to year 10 i get bullied on a daily basis im suprised i dont have mental health issues...

Most Helpful Girl

• Every teenager hates their life. It's what comes from an underdeveloped brain and a huge influx of hormones. You'll even out in a few years when your brain catches up.

What Guys Said 1

• It gets worse, right now responsibility, later more expenses then bills then earnings money then earning more then bills and tax and other expenses so you can enjoy some delights

• i totally understand no its not the fact i "live on technology and social media" i put in a resume today... and i really wanted to have some maturity.. start helping out buying food thats what mum and dad dont undertand i wasn't just doing this for my own benfits i was going to help them out

• Like I said, I have been thorough that stage and so are your parents, these days anything they talk about you would be, 'Oh dear she is going through her hormones phase! We need to wait until she figures it out and try finding peaceful solution herself, then we can guide her.

• haha im actaully pretty happy now but thanks :)

What Girls Said 0