What type of ghost are you (Quiz)?

Here is the link. http://www.quotev.com/quiz/675880/What-type-of-ghostspirit-would-you-be/

What type of ghost are you (Quiz)?
I am mirror ghost.

PS: just for fun!!

0|1
17|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Stalker Ghost

i.quotev.com/img/q/u/10/10/18/The_Difference.jpg

You couldn't help but be in love, even if the one that caught your eye didn't feel the same. You followed him/her every day, but still they never noticed you. The day that you died, they didn't cry for you. They didn't care. Now you see happy, comfortable, successful, beautiful, healthy, and lovestruck people who fill you with rage and sadness. You wish you were them. But sadly, you will never have another chance.
    SCARE FACTOR: *** 3 Stars

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Asylum Ghost
    They never understood you. Just because your reality was not theirs, they put you away and hid you from the free world. No one shed a single tear the day you died, because no one knew that you ever existed. But now, after all the doctors and nurses are gone, you're still there in the halls and padded cells. You spread your insanity like a virus. But don't worry, darling. It's what they deserve.
    SCARE FACTOR: ****' 4 1/2 Stars
    i.quotev.com/img/q/u/10/10/18/asylum_witch.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Compassionate Ghost

i.quotev.com/.../...l-Frame_ArtificialRaindrop.jpg

You're not here to hurt anyone. As a compassionate ghost, your mission in death is to help someone who is still alive. Maybe this is someone you loved in life, or just a stranger who needs you. To them, you could be a guide or a guardian angel. But in reality, you're just a trapped soul doing something good for the sake of doing something good.
    SCARE FACTOR: * 1 Star

2|0
    0|0
  • This drawing of A Tale of Two Sister is Amazing <3

Compassionate Ghost, just like many others.

2|0
    0|0
  • Same as you

Mirror Ghost

i.quotev.com/img/q/u/10/10/19/girl_in_mirror.jpg

My dear, you are a mirror ghost. Desperate to reach out--friendly or not--you use reflections to show yourself: looking glass, still water, even in the fluids of someone's eyes. You are the spirit who is always there, always watching. Something about you drives people mad. Maybe it's the fact that everytime they see themselves, they see you staring back at them.
    SCARE FACTOR: **** 4 Stars

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm compassionate ghost.

You're not here to hurt anyone. As a compassionate ghost, your mission in death is to help someone who is still alive. Maybe this is someone you loved in life, or just a stranger who needs you. To them, you could be a guide or a guardian angel. But in reality, you're just a trapped soul doing something good for the sake of doing something good.

2|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Ghost

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Compassionate Ghost, not suprising at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got what you got.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's 3 am right here too spooky for me

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• i.quotev.com/.../...l-Frame_ArtificialRaindrop.jpg

4|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Gost:

4|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Ghost

http://i.imgur.com/d0Z97LA.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Ghost

3|0
    0|0
  • Another compassionate ghost checkin in 👻

2|1
    0|0
  • I got compassionate lol

4|0
    0|0
  • Combined Ghost.
    SCARE FACTOR: ***** 5 stars

The link wouldn't let me copy it and I'm too lazy to type it out. But I wouldn't doubt that, the description + picture is horrifying.

3|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Ghost i.quotev.com/.../...l-Frame_ArtificialRaindrop.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mirror ghost too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i.quotev.com/.../...l-Frame_ArtificialRaindrop.jpg

I'm not surprised at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mirror Ghost
    i.quotev.com/img/q/u/10/10/19/girl_in_mirror.jpg

My dear, you are a mirror ghost. Desperate to reach out--friendly or not--you use reflections to show yourself: looking glass, still water, even in the fluids of someone's eyes. You are the spirit who is always there, always watching. Something about you drives people mad. Maybe it's the fact that everytime they see themselves, they see you staring back at them.
    SCARE FACTOR: **** 4 Stars

0|0
    0|0
  • I got compassionate ghost: "You're not here to hurt anyone. As a compassionate ghost, your mission in death is to help someone who is still alive. Maybe this is someone you loved in life, or just a stranger who needs you. To them, you could be a guide or a guardian angel. But in reality, you're just a trapped soul doing something good for the sake of doing something good.
    SCARE FACTOR: * 1 Star"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a compassion ghost

3|0
    0|0
  • Combined ghost.

Once upon a time there were three little girls. The three little girls met a man who was unkind, and the man fit three nooses to their pretty little necks. He hanged them from the bridge in a row, one after the other, and let them dangle in their little white dresses. Those three little girls became one; you. In the world of spirits, you are the most greusome and the most terrifying. The three little girls who died so unjustly have bound their souls to create one looming disfigured creature, its neck stretched out three times its size. You live to curse, to devour, to terrify, and to stalk. Once you have found your human, you will never leave them until they take their own lives in madness.
    SCARE FACTOR: ***** Five Stars! (you're f%in' scary!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassionate Ghost

0|0
    0|0
  • I got compassionate ghost! ^ω^

0|0
    0|0