Have you been pulled over by a cop?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have. twice, lol. both times for breath tests.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I've been stopped on the side of the road (while I was walking) by a cop. She thought I had alcohol in my backpack (I did) but it was hidden under bags of candy and snacks. So when I showed her she saw the snack food and let me go. Lol.

• Yeppers...

• No nope, have you?

• Next year when i get my L'S because my mum owns a powerfull car i will be constally pulled over ahah

• Yes, many times.

• Speeding, rolling the stop sign, one day over not changing my plates, rolling the the fucking stop sign again 😑

• I have, last Friday. there's this rule here where in one car there has to be at lest 3 person in certain times and certain roads. I forgot about that stupid rule, so anyway long story short i got pulled over thank god im such a good actress they let me get away with it.

What Guys Said 3

• While actually driving never, while I was a passenger yes quite a few times.

• Nope, to do that, they'd have to catch me first. >:-D Muahahaha!!!

• Yes, but it was obviously a mistake because I'm white and that just doesn't happen.