What was your favourite childhood memory?

I love hearing stories, share it! 😁 Whether it's an embarrassing, funny, sweet memory, if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to hear it. 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Making bases in the forest with my friends, water fights in the summer, pokemon..

Oh wow. I miss it. 😔

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleeping on the couch and magically waking up on my bed. 😍😍

What Guys Said 17

• A friend and I decided to skip class. It was like the 4th or 5th grade. We hid in the school's workshop for around 3-4 hours. Every time we heard someone approach we hid in this big cardboard box so they wouldn't find us. Once when we tried to get out the box, the door opened! It was our math teacher and he got maaaad, just like all the other teachers. They said they'd been around the whole school looking for us, having the students help them and were close to calling the police because they were afraid we'd been kidnapped or something. When my mom picked me up she had to talk to the owner of our after-school-programme (it was like a kid's club we could go to after shool) and was told the story. She couldn't stop laughing.
    Not a favourite memory because I have many, but definitely one of the bigger ones that I'll never forget :D

• When I was on vacation in North Eastern Part of the US and I drove a boat for the first time at the Age of 5. It was fricken AWESOME!!

• The best one is probably when I was still playing football (the one where you actually use your feet) and shot my first goal (I was center back so that was a rare thing). Still can remember every single detail of it

• Watching Disney cartoon in my pjs 💁🏻

• Playing Acey Ducey with my grandfather, which I still do when we have the time.

• I don't have many pleasant memories, most of what I can remember is misery, misfortune and embarrassment.

My uncle bought me a pair of buzz lightyear shoes that flashed whenever you took a step.

• Oh, there are so many. One of my favorite tv shows when I was pretty young was called "Spellbinder". Ever heard of it?

• I have many, but my female friend from the 5-7th grade is one of my favorite memories.

• Going down to the shop to get some 'fish and chips' with my father.

• I would say the childhood summers back in the 80s and 90s.

• The ending of Lost was my favorite childhood memory

• Leaving my dads house, and my evil grandmother that lived with us...

• When I was 9 and accidentally watched a porn... i was scared 😓 af 😶
    wbu?

• Everyday when I left school 😂
    Can't rember any serious ones really.

• waking up early to watch the Saturday morning cartoons. those where the good old days

• Playing pokemon with the friends..

• When I was on a vacation.

What Girls Said 10

• It's not my favourite it's so embarrassing, I was in my grandparents room and was looking at myself, then I started making out with the mirror and my grandfather walked in, and looked at me weird. and said I better clean it after. :|

• I have a lot😍 all my childhood was lovely ❤
    When I was younger and go visit my grandma and I do go down the backyard to play with the other kids, when it gets dark she d call me and my bro to come in. And she d always have prepared food and dessert for us. So comfy and sweet^^
    When I was a kid we were in france me and my mum and there was a fontain were kids were swimming. It was really hot I wanted too so she removed my clothes (stayed with panties) and I want in and playes with the other kids while she took pics of me :p
    Also almost every weekend my mum used to take me and my bro to see every landmark there is in lebanon.
    There is a lottt. It s just very basic and simple things but still sweet ❤❤

• I remember the time when I used to go for walks with my grandfather. He used to tell me stories about his youth and he always had something new to teach me. I learned so many things with him.
    After that, he used to take me home and then he used to help me with homework. I really miss those times :)

• My mom for my birthday hugged me and put ice in my butt! Everyone saw and I was super embarrassed.

• my favorite childhood memory and it's stupid really is when i received a box in the mail. it as filled with candy and a doll and a tshirt but what i like the most was the card. The card was from my birth mom. I've never seen her and I've heard her voice like three times my whole life. No matter what i feel towards her that card she gave me meant the world to me and ever since then I've collected my birthday cards. I don't know. It's just one day ill never forget. I can close my eyes a relive that day all over again.

• i have a few... i stayed with my cousins in florida for a few weeks and we collected these really beautiful jellyfish, iridescent... we used plastic spoons to help guide them into plastic cups lol. and then we took notes on their behavior in a notebook. i felt like a real scientist.

• Watching cartoons will always be my favorite activity to do. My best childhood memory was watching cartoons late night and falling asleep on the couch, yet waking up on my bed.

• When I was 5, I had a birthday party with the theme disney princess. My friends and I all dressed up in princesses costume it was fantastic!

• When I went for a holiday trip to Bali and it was amazing! ❤

• Hearing my grandpa telling me bedtime stories before I fell asleep.