Hey G@Gers, what are some of your favorite comfort foods?

Question is as it says: what are some of your favorite naughty foods?

Oh may as well put mine, shouldn't I?

Pizza
Sushi
Chinese takeout
Steak, especially if you put bleu cheese on that bitch.
Bacon wrapped scallops
Stuffed clams
Chips & nachos
Burgers
Fries
Cake
I die for variety boxes of chocolates
Party trays.

I think I like food a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Hmmmmm... Eggs on toast or perhaps... eggs benny have never done me wrong ;3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mGDiEbni4

However... I've been feeling for a bit of a Pasta Bolognese as of late... now I wonder if I can substitute the grounded meat with lamb since chicken though different was actually quite a pleasant leaner surprise ;3

• I think there are a lot of good foods that make you especially happy when you can have them (basically all the unhealthy stuff) but there are few foods that are actual "comfort foods" in the sense that you can eat them when you feel really down and it will cheer you up noticeably. One of these rare foods in my opinion is spaghetti. And by that I absolutely don't mean something you order or take-out food but real, homemade spaghetti. It doesn't even need to be fancy. For example when I'm stressed because I have to work a lot for Uni and I'm cold because it's a cold fall or winter evening, I cook a homemade spaghetti pesto or carbonara. There's almost nothing that works as well as spaghetti I believe.
    However, it also depends a bit on WHY you are down. For example when I was living in South Korea, I sometimes felt a bit lonely or missed my friends. I absolutely love Korean cuisine because it's light and healthy but in these moments, it just wasn't enough. I would eat it and feel full physically but emotionally I still felt like I want/need to eat more. So I cooked a really hearty Swiss dish with potatoes and cheese and sausage and I would immediately feel much better. When I lived in America, I asked my family to send me little boxes with Swiss cheese and I went to look for bakeries to buy some real bread because in American grocery stores they only sell yucky toast and white, spongy crap that hardly deserves the name "bread" if you come from Switzerland or Germany (bread is supposed to be real crispy and hard on the outside and dark on the inside and when you break it apart, it should make this loud cracking sound). My Korean girlfriend now does the opposite that she lives in Switzerland with me. When she feels down, she cooks herself a stew because soups and stews are very important to Koreans. In other words: "comfort food" also has something to do with where you come from. For example I would never eat a steak when I'm unhappy. But there are some very rare dishes that have the ability to make everyone feel good, no matter of where they come from on the planet. Spaghetti is one of these foods I believe. Pizza perhaps too. The nice advantage of spaghetti over pizza is that spaghetti is much easier and time-saving to make than pizza. For example when I'm learning for exams and writing papers, I don't have time to make a dough, let it rise, put on the ingredients etc.. For spaghetti, you just cook some water and drop them in. Takes 20 minutes top.

• Mac n Cheese
    Pizza👌👌👌
    Hot wing
    French Fries
    Jalapeno popper wrapped in bacon Omg!!!
    Fajita
    Girls
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI

• It's got to be curry and chips (fries), followed by ice cream, then black coffee and more ice cream. The grande finale is more ice cream! Yummy!

• Pizza, too. Mushroom pizza with loads of chilli oil! Followed by ice cream... etc!

• Spaghetti and meatballs is my comfort food. I can't help but feel good after it. It's great to have if I've had a long day just makes me forget about it all.

• Brownies and fry ups

• jerk chicken, korean bbq lettuce wraps, ox tail with gravy/coleslaw,

• Pasta all the way :D
    Anything that ends on "etti" or "elli" is among my favourites!

• Pizza
    Chicken tenders
    Chili cheese fries
    Burgers
    Tacos
    Burritos
    Chips
    Doughnuts
    Cookies
    Tim tams

• Pasta
    Donuts
    Potato Skins
    Mostly anything with sour cream
    Peanut Butter Cups if Milk to wash down
    Pussy

• Your honestly made me laugh.

• I could have ben more honest, but I started to feel fat just typing all the things I like to eat. I suppose Wine and IPA Brew Beers should be listed as well. I think I'll have a glass of wine now! #workingfromhomerocks #friday Your topics and opinions in the limited time I've been on this site are enjoyable. Tried to message you to that effect and was not allowed so I'll do here.

• Grilled cheese sandwich. Easy to make and delicious.

• Chocolate always

• A Sweet Apple Pie.

• Brown rice and play chicken breast. It's comfortable knowing I'm making all kinds of gainz.

• BBQ Shapes

• Naughty foods...
    Are they flirty or something?
    Ummm 😐
    Cakes 🍰
    Pizza 🍕
    Burger 🍔
    etc.

• Stewed short ribs smothered in brown gravy over rice.

• I love sausage and peppers. Makes the house smell amazing and is just warm and comforting.

• cigarettes... Ain't nothing more comforting than the warm embrace of cancer

• Whip cream right off a stripper !

• a round apple...

• yeeros baby! yeeros!

• Comfort or naughty food? You said both

• The naughty food was a joke but essentially I am implying they are the same thing.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm really sad here but I love tea and toast with real butter. If I'm really in need of comfort I have bread butter and jam. Once I have that I'm happy then I move on to toffee popcorn and a hazelnut bar

• Fired chicken!

• Ramen noodles. Not the quality ones from a restaurant but the little brick with the message flavoring. So bad. So good.

• I think it would be butter chicken, kale smoothies, and ketchup popcorn.

• fries
    gyros
    oregano and barbeque chips
    pizza

• Chocolate milk, chocolate candies, chocolate cover raisins, and just... Chocolate.

• Pierogi definitely.

• Oh god where do I begin?
    Pizza
    Burgers and fries
    Nachos
    Chips
    Chill cheese dip with tortilla chips
    Casseroles

• pasta with little light souce
    pasta always makes my stomach feel lighter

• Cheesecake
    Red velvet cupcakes
    Speedy pizza
    Candy
    Yogurt
    Cookies n cream Ice cream

• Ice cream or chocolate usually does it.

• Chocolate candy

• potatoes au gratin
    chocolate rice porridge

• It is very difficult for me to keep a good figure so I rarely eat comfort foods. Spaghetti is mine

• My no1 very naughty food... has to be my homemade cannabis peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies te he.

• Pita bread's the worst thing I eat.