Why do I keep having these reoccurring dreams about this girl?

I'll try to keep this short, but basically I met a girl last year who was studying abroad at my college (she is originally from Poland), and I really really liked her, a lot. I really wanted to go out with her because she was such a great person, but I forced myself not to because of the distance. So I never did, I had a feeling she was interested in me as well but I never knew for sure. I haven't seen her in 11 months, but I still keep dreaming about her, probably once a week at least. Every dream is similar too, it starts with me hearing that she is coming back to America and I get really excited, then I see some other Polish friends (who studied abroad with her), but I never actually see her, I always wake up before she appears in my dream. This is so annoying, because then I wake up and get all depressed about her, she was literally one of the best girls I have ever met, personality wise, and she was just so amazing, but I can't forget about her, everytime I try to she appears in a dream and I am just reminded of her. Why does this keep happening?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0