Who is the most overrated player in the NFL right now?

And who is the most underrated?

Most Helpful Girl

• Andrew Luck and Suh can't remember his first name are Overrated. His temper is like a loose cannon, oh also Manziel I haven't ever liked him even when he played for Texas A&M

• Ndamukong Suh, or donkey kong lol... Yeah, he is always more trouble then he's worth.

And Johnny football is a pud lol

• Yeah, instead of throwing all that money away on one guy, they shoulda spread it around and improved the team.

• completely agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• andrew luck is a worthy pick for this but if he had an offensive line he would be playing better, he's running for his life as soon as the ball is in his hands. that said he has regressed somewhat this year, but my pick goes to the west coast. colin kaepernick gets the nod for me because he has a huge salary and is now riding the bench, basically he's rg 3 on the west coast. when blaine gabbert gets the nod over you then all hope is lost. if this question was posted before the season started i would have said jay cutler, but he's actually playing decently for such a highly paid player.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Andrew Luck.

He had the second highest scouting score since John Elway and Marino and he sucks right now. Sad thing is they are making excuses for him while the bash the Kaper-picksix and others for their regressions.

• Cam newton I love him but he isn't all that oh also demarco Murray

• In college He won ever game, but it was by the skin of his teeth most of the time lol.

And Cam got a lot of credit that shoulda went to other teammates, honestly.

• Cam newton for overrated
    Tyrone matiuew for underrated

• NFL is overrated