What's your favorite most recent memory?

About a month or so ago, my cousin Alexis and I were walking home, we came across a large, calico cat. She came up to us, rubbing on our legs and let us pet her. She began walking down a man-made path and meowed at us whenever we tried to leave so we followed her. She stayed on the path the entire time (it's quite long) and would make sure we were following.

When we got there, there was a kitten stuck in the tree in the backyard of a house. I got the kitten down, then Alexis and I realized there were about 10 cats (there was 11 to be exact). We couldn't leave cause everytime we did the kittens would try to follow us across the street.

So we waited there for a few minutes until a big truck pulled up, out steps a HOT ASS MOTHERFUCKING country boy, and he helped us escape once we explained what happened.

We went back again and the owner, Mrs. Pepper said we could hang out there whenever we want. A few cats left, some stayed at the trucking company next to the trail, there's 3 left at the house, and a few died sadly.

Alexis and I helped named them, we give them attention and help feed/take care of them. Now we visit often and call her house the cat lady house. We're unorginial I know.

If you wanna know the names of the cats, just ask. What's your favorite most recent memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two nights ago, taking the ferry with my girlfriend, we were the only ones on the ferry and were at the front of it cuddling and kissing as we were heading to our date. It's such a nice view at night with the city and its lights as a backdrop.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to the theater with my friends Panda and Ris on Halloween. We ended up watching Goosebumps, the movie, and had a fun time laughing at one of the characters in the film. Afterwards we somehow ended up in the arcade and bought a crud ton of tokens. I ended up spending most of my coins on a shooting game and apparently... I can't drive very well according to Fast and Furious. We ended up sharing a bag of popcorn and took a couple photos at the photo booth. They turned out nice and I have the pictures chilling on my fridge.

What Guys Said 14

• I guess I would say last winter when my family and I went to an indoor waterpark. I was able to spend time with them.

• AWWWWW lol that sounds like quite the experience!

I guess my favorite memory was graduating 8th grade. We did a victory parade, and then afterwards me and my friends went to a restaurant and had a hell of a time!

• me and my boys are gunna get on this beast tomorrow http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OiAlvpw2w

that's gunna be a memory

• Last Saturday night. 😏

• Remember that time you asked me what my favorite recent memory was? That was rad, man..

• Currently [9:14pm] shooting fireworks at friends pretending to be Harry Potter.

• Seeing my three kids in Wales, then travelling through Croatia

• Um, my most recent favorite memories were reading a couple of great short stories from a very talented person.

And enjoying this super sweet Dr. Pepper ( the nectar of the gods) i just finished :P

Thank you little sweet :)

• Great story!

Well what were the names? Come on, don't keep me hangin!

• Bane an his sister Slate. Both alive.
      Peanut, Buttercup, Kit and Kat (Renamed Kink cause he had an odd hip bone) all sisters and 1
      brother Buttercup and Kink-both dead. RIP
      Rockie- MIA
      Rabbit-he had a stub tail- dead
      Mange- has a new home
      Stan- MIA
      Spiderman- dead RIP
      The momma cat recently had kittens-her name is Mama ik generic af
      we named them Spice and Pepper

• I have a Rocky too. :)

• Rockie is a girl :P and we went with rock like namems (rockie, slate) and Pepper was gonna be named Granite but we're not sure if we like it better

• I choked on a piece of chicken about a week ago... best 10 minutes of my life...

• these are the type of questions where I notice how shitty and boring my life actually is... can't remember anything noteworthy

• I don't have good memories. I've never been truly happy. It's always a fleeting sensation, always overshadowed by grief or pain.

• :/ depressing much jere

i still love you

• as your friend i want to make you happy <3

• You do Jade. You do.
      Everytime you compliment me, I feel happy.

• poor cats.

what happened w/ the mothafuckin hot country boy?

• lol nothing, turns out he's super duper christian so he won't like me cause im not straight and i listen to 'satan' music

• ::Sadface::

whenever ur ready i'll give ya somethin' u haven't heard ------------------------

by the way is the lead of devil u kno the dude from killswitch?

• yea Howard from killswitch engage now sings in devil you know lol

• can it be from 6 years ago?

What Girls Said 4

• What's your favorite most recent memory?
    sleep!

• This guy that I've been fucking for ages held my hand after sex the other day.. I know it's pretty minor but, I feel like we're getting closer.. Like past just fucking, which Is a first for me

• LOL its sexual

But omg that sounds cool! That's like cat heaven!

• The fling I had with a boy I liked at the end of this summer in mykonos ^^