Have you ever been into a Fist Fight?

Just curios how many people have ever been into a fight. (Your Brother or Sister does not count)

how brutal was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• With 2 guys in middle school. First one was more brutal than the second one. I had braces and he hit me in the mouth so my mouth was bleeding like crazy. I saw the blood and snapped.

• Dang! Why'd he hit you? You look like a friendly girl, but looks can be deceiving

• Not calling you weak by that, but it's still a stigma for a guy to get beaten up by a girl

• Lol he did. We actually became friends after that. Not right after, but yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not since High School. They generally turn into wrestling matches and end with a pin, nothing too damaging.

I did golden gloves boxing as well but never had a fight after I started that. The only time I ever got to use my punching skills was to win a stuffed animal for my girl at a fair. It was kind of amusing. I was there with a group of friends and the other guys couldn't get the bag to ring the bell. I watched them and so when I hit it I knew just what to do and made it look easy. They had me do it over again three times like it was some kind of magic trick.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. Once upon a time there was a girl who knew how to throw some bows👊

• two times. I knocked them the F out though. first girl was trying to piss me off for no reason. she was just a bully I guess. but after I kicked her ass, then she told her older sister and her friend. they tried to jump me but I knocked them out as well. Haven't been in a fight since high school.

• Since my bloody battles with my sister doesn't count. Then I haven't been in a fist fight.

With my sister they were extremely violent.

• No. Thank goodness.

• I once got into a bit of a fist fight with a boy in middle school. It wasn't that brutal but I don't remember getting a chance to punch me. I have been punched by a boy too and he hit me hard. I was surprised it didn't really hurt, it was just, like, shocking.

• These fighting questions are obsessive.

• Yes. This girl had been bullying me for about 6 months, id had enough of it a turned around an punched her in the face, broke her pretty little nose... I'm not proud of it but it is what it is. Though I have been in a few other fights two for defending a friend and another was when a guy tried to force himself on me, instead we ended up fighting. Not my idea of fun. :'(

• Nope, im way to much of a pacifist...

What Guys Said 16

• I met some villains on my travels. I had to teach a lesson to an annoying bouncer in Paris , another time to a young hooligan in Marseilles (FR) and one in Izmir (TR) No real fights: one hit was enough.

• many times :P first few times were actual fights between me and bullies at school, i have only been in two fights in my young adult life but the most brutal was a fight between me and this big sailor in a bar in Halifax, i got limmed (beat up) he was much, much bigger than i was. he thought i was flirting with his girlfriend when i was actually just asking her where the washroom was :P he was drunk and just came up and clocked me instead of talking to me, it went down hill form there. the guy is actually one of my good friends now hahaha funny how things work out that way :P

• Sounds like you friend is a big douchebag

• emphasis on "big" hahaha, no he's just an asshole when he's drunk :P

• Only once as an adult, but no contact was made, aside from a shove to my chest, and me hitting the guy's arm who was standing behind me to make an escape (He was bridging the two cars we were standing between to trap me. Shover was in front). The attackers pursued me around the lot for a while, but whenever they got close I put my fists up and they stopped like they hit a wall.

• Well, I was in one brief scuffle. A dude tried to kick my leg out from under me, failed to knock me off balance, and I proceeded to block all of his attempted blows. This was right before Chinese class started, by the way. There were maybe 15 people around, but the teacher was out of the room.

His only response after I blocked the last blow was, "YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?"

My response was, "Um, I guess so?"

(I guess I really did retain SOMETHING from getting my purple belt in Karate.)

• (By the way, he just did this randomly, and he had about two inches and thirty pounds on me.)

• Not really a full on boxing match with all the punches and nonsense. I've had one or two which lasted for like five seconds before ending with someone knocked on the ground.

• Yes it was really brutal
    My friend went to the hospital after one guy hit him with a glass bottle from behind

• Since high school., only twice.

• Yes, but only because I was training in MMA. :P

• Nope, never.

• Lots. When i was young, some guy bagged me because if my clothing? So i knocked him out lol, got bashed myself because i was in shock and didn't fight back, not gonna happen again lol

• yup many times...
    Once I spent a night in jail cause I had a bar brawl

• Good stuff. So what's the story behind a bar room brawl?

• quite a long story, knew the guy for a long time, he was a major douche, started showing how much of a douche he really is at a college bar that was near to my campus... he was from a different college though visiting my campus. Beat the shit out of him (not proud), he called the police, they take me away, put me in jail... next day I got some months of probation :D

• Many times, nothing was ever brutal however.

• Been in several

Ranging from glorified shovefests that get broken up quick, drunken brawls you can't feel anyway, to feeling like you are desperately fighting for your life.

• Yep I have, I got a broken rib, he got a broken jaw

• Nope. :D Never have.

• I have had tons from school fight to shopping malls fight also a brawler