Can we do it now?

Ok, so
1st off: I'm 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend is really excited (I wasn't sure if he would be).
2nd: My boyfriend is almost 100% recovered from his back injury.

Question:
Can we have sex now? Or could that mess up his back more and is it dangerous while pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, give it a shot just be careful with his back and be willing to stop if he needs to. Pregnancy sex if fine, you are not going to hurt the fetus unless you are into some really crazy hardcore BDSM or there is a lot of unnecessary pressure on your uterus. I would suggest having him face up on his back to keep his back straight and you on top of him if you are worried about putting pressure on your body.

What Guys Said 3

• The back question needs to go to his doctor. Your pregnancy isn't a problem though.

• I would never. Gross, don't put the poor guy in a weird position. This is when you realize the actual purpose of porn.

• How long ago was the surgery?

What Girls Said 3

• It won't poke the baby's eye out, but be protected and be in a comfortable position. If his back recovery is around 60-75% healed that should be ok in all causes.

• No I don't think you should have sex just yet wait until your baby is born or ask the doctor.

• He should wait on sex till he gets an ok from his doc. And no sex won't hurt the baby.