She's lying if she says she doesn't do social media?

Is that true with every girl?

Those saying they don't use it... GAG IS social media

Most Helpful Girl

• No, i dont have social media either. Some people just dont do social media, simple as that...

• GaG is social media...

• If you talk to people on here, you're on social media. GAG IS social media, sorry to say. Besides, do ever not tell someone you're on here because of what this site is?

• Other than answering questions, no i do not socialize on here...

Most Helpful Guy

• Or she's a rare gem but I'd be doubtful at first too just cause of how rare it seems

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily. I see your 25 to 29 so it's quite possible if she's your age, she may not value social media like the younger generations who have been growing up with it since birth. If you really wanna know, just Google search her name or any nicknames she has and something may pop up if she has accounts. Otherwise, just watch her behavior. It'll eventually come out.

• I don't think everyone is lying if they say things like that, but I would def be wondering about how to connect with them :/

Like who doesn't use *any* social media?

• She might be telling the truth, some people just aren't into that shit.

• They could be telling the truth. GaG is the only social media I use and I only use it occasionally. I cut out all other social media a year or two ago when I realized how time consuming and distracting it was. I only stay on GaG cause there's usually really good posts on here.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't use any form of social media, and neither does my girlfriend.

I think we're in the minority, but there are definitely people out there who don't use it. I wouldnct automatically assume someone was lying if they claim not to.

• You know that gag is social media right.

• Social media is any website that uses a community to create content. So that's gag by definition.

• @BellePepper

You apparently didn't bother to read my most recent post.

I conceded that, even though I don't view GaG as social media, it obviously is.

Thank you for wasting both my time, and yours, with a completely superfluous comment.