GUYS: what is a bitch to you?

what does a woman do that makes her a bitch in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Someone who is too self-absorbed and self-entitled and who doesn't take other people's feeling into consideration.

• Well I personally try not to use derogatory terms when referring to a woman, or anyone for that matter.

• Rude and obnoxious to everyone

• It's usually women in some position of authority. They seem to think they run shit to a much higher degree than their title.

• when a girl rolls her eyes... omg i just want to mortal kombat her ass ughhhh

• Lol, that's a new expression!

• little girls (and boys) roll their eyes a lot. I guess you consider them little bitches, huh?

• haha for sure those little punks but it's worst when it's a college girl.. smh my godd

• It means I don't like her behavior. It could be that she's inconsiderate, impolite, etc.

It's just a canned insult. I don't use it to mean anything specific.

• A bitch is a bitch, but a dog is a man's best friend.

• If she has a vagina

• By my definition... A rude and uncaring female who knows how to act better but doesn't!

• Is she has a mean arrogant attitude. Thinks better than most people.

• how so? what makes you think she thinks she's better than everyone?

• You could just tell once you get to know the person. From the body language, choice of words, implication that she is all that and better and of course sometimes they just straight out say it.

• She doesn't make sense and gets mad when I don't understand her.

• A woman who is uncaring, cruel and cold hearted.

• In my opinion she is a bitch when she cheats me

• Anything synonymous with mean-spirited really. Mean, bossy, overly-authoritative, obnoxious, hostile, rude, malicious, hurtful, vicious. Whatever, it's a versatile term.

• being cold, self centered, hysterical, non loving, cunning, superficial, short tempered, non respectful... .

• A bitch to me is one of two things

Bitch (A): Female dog that walks on four legs.

Bitch (B): Female dog that walks on two legs that has a cat in the middle.

• Both mostly only care to be fucked and care for pubs. Nothing much else. Not goals. Doesn't care who plugs them.

What Girls Said 3

• I know you asked guys but a bitch is someone who is too self centered to consider someone else's feelings and life, generally she derives her sense of self by looking down on others. Generally is very narcissistic. Bitchy behaviors include ignoring someone blatantly, acting rude and inappropriate in social situations, gossips, stirs up drama, pokes their nose in business that isn't theirs, and messes with people in a way where it crushes their self esteem and self worth (or they try too). Narcissistic qualities are very common with bitches. Tied to conceited

• hmm... she gets mad for no reason or just trys to attack me! lol and then ignore me! I am like WTF!

• Anyone that makes other people unhappy for no valid reason. Putting people down, making their problem everyone else's problem, etc.

But i don't like spoiled people so i'de personally call anyone spoiled and condescending a bitch.