Do you talk to yourself out loud?

• All the time
  • Sometimes
  • Never
I mean more of think out loud not just talking to yourself sorry cx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I do it a lot, I know it's weird but it's something that I got used to doing and now I can't really stop. I used to work at a hospital lab and since you can't afford to make any errors a lot of us would say what we were doing so it was less likely for us to make a mistake. It worked really well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I sure do! Sometimes, I'm the only person that will listen to me! Honestly, though, it helps me process my thoughts if I talk about them out loud.

What Guys Said 23

• I do when im alone, never at the dinner table, I only whisper to myself at the dinner table

• Yep in the shower I have full blown battle raps with myself :I haha.. but that's one way I come up with the things I write

• No lol I dont do that unless I am kind of singing if I am in a good mood

• I don't, well, sometimes I think loud, but only sometimes.

• Of course I do! Right dude?
    Yep.
    See? There you go.

• All the time. I don't even know I'm doing it most of the time until I get caught doing it. Then I run over the "conversation" as fast as possible in my head to see if I said anything ridiculously embarrassing...

• I think out loud sometimes yes.

• I sometimes do, when I a riding motorcycle I talk myself through it.

• NO I DON'T TALK TO MYSELF OUT LOUD... SELF DO I TALK OUT LOUD?

SELF: I DON'T THINK SO.

lol XD No I usually don't unless I'm practicing some lines for a video.

• I talk to myself out loud. Lately I have been talking to my wife out loud.

• Like a madman.

• All the time. I will be like "dude that was funny" and people will be like "dafuq" and I'd just say "I wasn't talking to you!"

• all the time

• All the time because I'm loco. Usually I'm cursing about something like WTF.

• when i'm alone

• I have no problem talking to myself, it's a creative tool for me.

• Of course, all the time when i'm alone.

• nope, unless I swear lol

• Only at work so I don't snap on co-workers.

• All the time. I've heard that its a sign of intelligence as well

• No, that's crazy.

• I practice speeches, or figure out some complicated problem, so sort of, yes. I yell at the idiot drivers on the road; I know they usually can't hear me, but it's more just to get the frustration out. I'll make the occasional comment at the characters on TV on occasion.

Do I have arguments? No. Do I rant about conspiracy theories? No.

• All the time, as long as no one can hear me.

What Girls Said 20

• No I always thought that always really fucking weird. I knew a girl in high school who would read out loud to herself (quietly) but I thought that was the weirdest thing in the world

• Now and then, but not very often.

• lol i do this sometimes :P

• yes I laugh and talk to me all the times.

• Oh yes. I even had a laughing fit alone in the bathroom earlier. Not for the reason you might think though. It was because the paper towels were out so I was waving my hands around to dry them and I saw myself in the mirror looking ridiculous. I love me sometimes.

• Only in my head, out loud is a bit unhealthy.

• Recently when I have stayed up really late and end up eating a lot of food I will say, "Well... this is your life!" out loud. I will sometimes give myself a mini pep talk if I am stressed or upset.

• All the time lol.

• Oh yeah. I am certifiably nuts!

• All day everyday. Even when I'm writing. I like to talk and let my thoughts form out loud.

• Sometimes just sometimes

• I do. Yes, a lot

• sometimes hmm

• i talk to myself in my head all the time :P

• No, I always talk to myself in my mind

• Only when I'm nervous

• Omg I do that all the time! I'm not like Gollum though because that would be a little freaky... I just think out loud. I'll be like "Okay, next class I have is... World History." I guess it kinda helps me get things done quicker.

• I literally do this all the time!! Oh my gosh. I don't know if it is because i have no friends or have too much alone time but i literally talk to myself so much it could be made into a reality show. Like i'll get into a fight with the fridge or just sing what i'm doing or pretend i'm a thug or anyone.

Hah... I hate myself

• Yes, sometimes when I'm alone. I like to do that, it motivates me and it gives me ideas.
    Plus, I get more convinced about something when I talk to myself.

• thats fucking werid