It's snowing here. What's the weather like in your part of this world?

I'm bored tonight. We are getting our first snowfall of the year up north. So what is the weather like where you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hope that is an old picture of you. You are definitely not dressed for the cold! lol.
    It is in the 50's by day and 40's at night here in Oregon. Supposed to drop into the 30's at night next week. And mostly an on and off drizzly rain through much of it.

• Yes it was summer.

• Honestly there is no way of picking MH for a question like this. It was more of a guess this one will do. lol hahaha

• Oh. Then I guess I will rescind my application to Jeopardy. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• luckily it's not snowing

What Guys Said 33

• We're have a weird phenomenon called "warm weather" which basically shouldn't occur in Chicago during November, but we've been over 70 degrees these past few days, which is weird cause we should be at least in the 50's.
    Though temperatures are expecting to fall, so we'll be back to the cool weather soon.

• Out here it's always hot - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

The lowest temp one's seen is 8.8 Celsius / 47.84 Fahrenheit in 2012 January

Here is an approximate look at how it is through the year en.wikipedia.org/.../Climate_of_Mumbai

It rains alright when it does...

• I could never live there way to hot & humid.

• Climate wise young lady, believe me I'm happier in colder countries / areas than here lol

• I'm from Tampa, FL and we are experiencing Summer-like weather down here. It was 90 degrees F during the day and now it's about 78 degrees F at night.

• I just came out of the gym like two weeks ago to pretty steady snow, I couldn't believe it. It didn't stick fortunately, but still disheartening. It's been better this week though, pretty warm. Today it was like 70 F, probably like 21, 22 C.

• I could use a few days of 65-70 myself.

• Yeah, it was nice again today, same temp, just overcast. It's 65 right now at 9:37 and the sun has been down for 5 hours. Enjoying it while it lasts!

• Two days ago ( that according to the post is how old this is ) it was rainy windy and just down Roth nasty in North Ga

• Sort of drizzly and green and grey, traditional Lancashire Autumnal scene. like this:

www.monasmusings.com/.../...imball-preached-17.jpg

• 68 degrees F during the day, dropping down to 52 F at night (19C / 12C). It has been overcast with lots of rain recently and a tornado 6 miles south. I'm at 51N, south-east England, UK.

• About 15°C and partly cloudy. Some rain in the forecast... in Belgium as well, when the wind turns North this time of the year we could theoretically see the first snow :D
    Which in Belgium means: cars sliding off the road or into each other :o
    We're not good in winter driving... it's more like stock car racing 8)

• It snowed last night a tad. but for the next 10 days it's supposed to be in the 40s/50s (F), sunny, maybe a bit more snow on some days.
    Colorado here.

• Always wanted to drive through Colorado. But in the summer I think.

• Clear right now but we had a little snow a few days ago.

• Gone the next day?

• yeah, by about noon the next day it was all melted. It was not much, not even enough to put chains on.

• Here in Southern Ontario it felt like it was above 20C so I went for a bike ride to enjoy the fall colours one last time.

• So I hear you guys got the warm our end of ON. we got snow & cold. lol hahahaaha

• 60s NY love it. Perfect temperature for me 😀

• Man I've only seen snow in person once in my life and it wasn't even that much. The weather here is bipolar but the humidity is consistent so it's hot and sticky outside even now though it's evening here

• Its very warm in Miami feels like summer in your area I bet

• It was warm today 18 degrees Celsius (64.4 Fahrenheit) but it got really chilly later on.
    It was 14 degrees Celsius (57.2 Fahrenheit) in the evening

• Cold and Windy. Yet the "S" word has only been said once in the past month. Here in Mn "snow" is the other 4 letter word and it's bad luck to say it out loud lol

• Literally nothing, its just dark. Not too warm not too cold, basicly its the last bowl of porridge... its just right

• A bowl of porridge. Never heard that weather term before.

• I had an idea what you meant just had never heard it described that way before.

• Well what can I say I've always dreamed of pushing the boundaries of children's bed time stories

• Hoodie weather aka what I'd imagine the weather in heaven is like

• Cool and windy

• Raining like hell, man!

• cold and wet as always

• It's dark but in the 60s so it feels good outside.

• I live in sunny Los Angeles. Lol. Nice night so far. Suppose to get a little chilly

• What do you consider chilly to be?

• Up here that's a nice summer day. In my opinion any way.

• To be honest. There is snow here to. Two hours in big bear mountains. I have a cabin I rent every once in awhile. I like snow

• 12°C (53.6°F) and cloudy/rain... so shitty weather

• It's in the high 80's.

• cool , i never saw snow whole of my life..

• Starting to get cold... but not really wintry :D.

• 35-40'C here. it's been bloody hot

• oddly here in new england its sixty degrees, usually its in the thirties

• Typical Miami. 85 feels like 90...

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• The May storms/floods have returned but a nice, dry cool front will drive even this away. November is ideal outdoor time for golf, grilling/BBQ, etc. First threat of freeze can come as early as ides of December but it doesn't freeze often or for very long.

• The weather in Paris is very bipolar lately. Sometimes it's super cold and rainy and foggy, the next day it's hot and sunny. Sometimes the changes happen in the same day T_T Don't know how to get dressed anymore!!

• It's was a bit chilky but sunny yesterday.

• Its boring on here.

• It's actually unusually warm for this time of year and is supposed to be in the 70s (Fahrenheit) today. It's autumn, so it should be in the 40-50s normally. I'll take the warm weather while I can!

• The sky is very cloudy and it's 64 F (18º C). It's been raining a lot lately, but today was different.
    I wish I could see snow, I've never experienced it.

• Really? No nearby mountains?

• Yes, really. There's snow in the north, but I only went there when I was little, so I don't remember it.
      That's why I say I never saw it.

• It's beautiful where I live which is kind of weird because it should start being cold by now but it's quite warm and sunny.

• It is really cold and raining a lot. There were two snow showers this week.

• 65 degrees and I overdressed big time lol, I'm in the north so I don't know where you could be living!

• Its actually warmer than it has been lately at night... I think late 60s maybe 70, slight breeze, partly cloudy

• Cloudy and rainy, exactly like my mood

• 48 degrees F / 9 degrees C

and sunny.

• Actually, its been in the mid 70's over here in Kentucky

• heavy precipitation

• It was pretty warm yesterday

• How cool! I love snow! We hardly get snow where I live though... it's rare when we do... when we do we usually get it January or Feb... the high here was 64 degrees... the low is gonna be 39. right now it's 52.

• Raining, like usually expected.. lol:)

• It snowed last night. I'm in the rockies

• insane rain like storm like but it has calmed down for now

• I am Chinese, here is Autumn, not too cold, not too hot, very good weather today

• It's warm broke the record

• Eww gross
    .

• I'm Berkeley, California and it's cloudy, rainy and cold.

• Dammit i wish it was snowing here! It is "cool" on the east coast. I live very very north of new jersey, on the edge. It has been so hot lately and it is fricken november! Get it together mother nature!!

• It's in the 60s right now in Connecticut. I want snow. =/

• Well we got another snow last night. It will be gone by this afternoon though.

• Low 80's. Typical south FL around this time of year (or anytime of year actually)...