Now that the NFL and the NBA are advertising our military will all these marching soldiers and flag waving make you endorse the next bullshit war?

Now that the NFL and the NBA are advertising our military will all these marching soldiers and flag wavers make you endorse the next bullshit war that the US illegally starts?

• Yes I get moist/hard when I see the American flag being waved with such passion/kill more brown people
  • Not really. Shouldn't we just stop killing people to make the rich more rich?
  • Hmm I don't care but did you see Caitlyn Jenner's new red dress on the cover of Vogue?
Anyone willing to give a halfway decent answer?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If this attitude had been prevalent in 1941, Americans would now all be speaking German or Japanese.

• Oh I wasn't aware that Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan needed to be invaded. Are you related to Charleston Heston by any chance?

• It wasn't in your question. It was in my response. And I never made a comparison between Iraq and WWII, though there are some comparisons that can be made between Adolph Hitler and Saddam Hussein (and no, I am not claiming that they are identical.)

• Not sure the mention of it then if it isn't a comparison and of course yes factually speaking there is little to no similarities in Hitler and Hussein if you read UN documents about the previous regime. Yes there were signs of atrocities but it was not determined to be genocide. Of course it all comes down to who is defining "terrorists".