Girls, What can you do if you hate your life badly?

I've always been single and not by choice I'm so disgusted with my life my past and the way things are currently going. I feel like I'm an incompetent good for nothing piece of shit I went through a lot and I'm going through a lot I suppose the details are irrelevant but I don't know what to do I'm so fucking sick of people telling me it's going to be fine or to serve and help others or do things to get my mind off of it but truthfully that doesn't work I still feel the effects of loneliness and depression however I do know that having no confidence will not help but anyways I don't know how to approach or speak to females because every time I do it leads to a failure.. I don't know perhaps I'm ugly my Facebook is Evan Guiles my Instagram is above_you2 I'm not fishing for compliments just trying to diagnose the problem (s) (I just feel like life is more of an obligation) I'm in college but I'm doing horrible because my problems and emotions distract me. I'm unemployed and I never been in a relationship which is the uttermost pathetic to me but everybody has their own opinion regarding companionship but it is important to me

2

What Girls Said 2

• Being with someone doesn't mean they in of the world. Yeah, negative situations happen in life, but we all have to deal with them. I never dated and I don't complain about. I don't like hearing about other guys stories of not dating. Females are you your situation too. We go to college and have personal problems. But that doesn't mean to be negative about it. Example would be, a guy tired of college, never had a girlfriend. Dropout of college because of money and joined the navy. It took him about three months to deal with his situation. And also in his situation, he lost the girl that he liked for almost two years to an overseas marine. He was in a deep hole, but still he is getting through all his negative situations. But only talks about it with his friends about the things he was going through. So, see other peoples ' examples and compare them to yours, because I better you have a better life than the rest of us.

• I'm in a similar situation. I freak out when I talk to guys face to face. My grades are slipping too I often fill completely useless most people don't notice me. And I'm depressed a lot I did have one boyfriend but it ended badly. And I'm only 20