Would you swim with Sharks, if given the opportunity?

Sharks intrigue me, they are such awesome creatures! 😊
Would you swim with Sharks,if given the opportunity?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like sharks as much as the next guy, but I really wouldn't swim with em'.. I love my life too much :D.

1|0
    0|0
    • If i had a pet as a Shark would you swim with it then? Lol!

• Show All
    • You're welcome* πŸ‘

• Sorry I rejected your follow by mistake lol

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Give me chain mail and sharks my size and smaller then I'm in. Swim with a great white or tiger shark, fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha! Yeah, they are pretty scary creatures. Lol

• They're amazing to swim with, not so great if you're swimming and they pop up out of the blue though :P

• A whale shark, a leopard shark, a nurse shark, sure. The bitey kind, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It would be really fun.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• In theory, it would be pretty cool!
    However, I don't know if I could handle it. I used to have nightmares as a child after watching Jaws. I was afraid to close my eyes in the shower, thinking the Jaws shark might burst out of the shower head. Lmao

I can see myself snorkeling or deep sea diving... maybe just not with the intention of trying to find Jaws. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • man... i dont really want to lol. i might do it if we were in a cage... but other than that no I'm a little scared haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg, that quote is so true.
    I'd be open to the experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, I think it would be something I would only so once though

1|0
    0|0
  • Sharks intrigue you? Well good for you, enjoy their company while you last :p
    I am more of a dolphin personβœŒπŸ’™

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it before, once unintentionally and three times intentionally. It's so lovely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe nurse sharks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if I was a shark

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! πŸ‘πŸ‘