If the Garbage man called your mom a fat whore?

Would you kick his ass?

• yes, f u garbage boy
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't. As much as I love my mother, she's just as bad. She called our neighbour an ugly slut because she got work done in her front garden. (I'm from the UK so we call "yard", Garden) So, yeah. My mother is just as bad when it comes to name calling so I'd laugh and call it karma. Of course I wouldn't agree with it, but I'd laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• he will need a straw after

What Girls Said 5

• No one says anything bad about the people I care ;) I'll dam sure make them know not to mess with anyone. Also respect comes from both sides

• Kick his ass and force feed him garbage, I say!

• Haha... not that far but probably make sure he never says it again :P

• I would start laughing so hard, because of the ridiculousness of his comment. My Mom is not fat, and neither a whore. She's been married to my Dad for 24 years, and is very religious and conservative.

• What about Spitting in him?

• Not my style. I'd just leave him there to do his job.

• And after that he dumps all your trash in your yard and says pick it up yourself b

• Name calling is no reason to start a fight with someone. I would call him a jerk and tell my mother to ignore him... then avoid that individual.

• What about Spitting on him?

• That's for low people. I wouldn't scoop myself to that level.

• they come here so early, nobody's awake.

• I wouldn't, but my father would for sure!

What Guys Said 4

• My mom doesn't work as a prostitute and she's actually very fit (she regularly goes running and swimming and in the summer we go hiking together in the Alps). So I wouldn't kick his ass because I wouldn't consider it an insult. I would just be like "What are you talking about? You're not making any sense." I don't get why people get angry about insults that aren't true. Also, in my personal opinion, being a "whore" is nothing bad. I have a lot of respect for women who work as prostitutes. It's a job like any other and being able to sexually please a wide variety of men certainly needs more skills and many dull office workers have.

• I would act like it didn't bother me or I never heard it. I know it's not true what he's saying so F it. He'll quit eventually.

• What if he then followed up by calling you a sissy!

• And proceeded to punch a dent in your car after calling you a sissy

• He will be damaging my property so I will have the right to defend. I know martial arts and I will make sure to keep him on the ground until the cops arrive.

• She wasn't fat!

• He'll be found in a garbage can in some remote area after few weeks or months 😒