How much does it bother you when someone you apologized to still brings up the issue after?

You did something worthy of apologizing for and after accepting the apology they still bring it up and argue with you about it.

How annoying is that for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's one of those things were if you say that you accept my apologies then either you accept my apologies or you don't, don't keep bringing it up when you feel like it, one of those say what you mean situations.

• thank you for mh

What Girls Said 6

• Well, that depends on how often they bring it up and what they're saying with it. If it is in a more joking manner and only said a few times, I probably won't get that annoyed. If it's still being brought up constantly and the person seems bothered by it, then I won't be annoyed. I'll think something else needs to be done because this person hasn't accepted my apology. That being said, I've never had to worry about it thankfully.

• Very annoying! But I am guilty of this on some occasions I think it all depends on what the issue is. Some are harder to get over then others.

• I hate that! Like if I apologized... And you accepted... And we agree to move on and forgive and forget... Then we have a fight as you lash out with "Yeah well I'm the victim because you did this..." Agh I HATE that.

• Just means they never really forgave. Very frustrating

• Unbelievably freaking annoying 😡

• A little bit, but doesn't bother me too much. They might be still processing whatever happened, so I'll give them some more time. If it keeps up, I'll give them space. After some time and they are still going on that means they are holding a grudge and might never let it go. That hasn't happened to me first hand, but I've seen it with family members.

What Guys Said 0