Do you think dreams have a meaning behind it?

So I had a weird dream last night and I was not thinking about the person. So my dream was that my best friends husband got mad at me because something his daughter did to me. I was trying to explain my self and he didn't listen and was so rude. My best friend which is his wife was yelling at him and told him to cut it out. That their daughter was not so nice. It was weird but it made me think when I woke up.

• 1) Yes
  • 2) Maybe
  • 3) No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Some do and some dont. When i have dreams it's something random or it's a preninition dream. The last preminition dream i had was meeting up with this girl and her friend after not seeing her for 3 months. It happened about a week or two before it actually happened.

• It's your subconscious trying to work out problems, it could just be something you fear or it could be intuition, but sometimes it's just random thoughts going off that mean nothing.

• Dreams are a reflection of your own psyche, so it can only mean something about your brain. Other than that, dreams cannot affect anything else.

• None at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe I had a dream I was going to jump off a high building with someone and he look about my age. He said I jump even if you don't. Then all of a sudden I am watch someone fall down 18 floors... I use live on the 13 so I was like in the kitchen... I saw how scared he was at the end... and then I saw him face facing the ground and blood... I
    guess... I wonder what would have happen if I died with him... lol never even seen this guy in my whole life! lol Every since I feel the blue.

• I mean what if he was my true love or something? Haahah I am screwed over!

• I do not think you have anything to worry about. Sometimes when you witness an argument anywhere, you can end up dreaming about it. At least from my experience, this is true.

• I think that most of my dreams have some sort of meaning.

• When you're sleeping you're in the place between life and death. I have seen dead loved ones and the future several times.