Something for NFL fans. Can anyone find a couple of good bets on here?

11/8 1:00 ET
At Pittsburgh
Oakland

At NY Jets
Jacksonville

At Minnesota
St. Louis

At Buffalo
Miami

At New Orleans
Tennessee

At New England
Washington

Green Bay
At Carolina

11/8 4:05 ET
Atlanta
At San Francisco

11/8 4:05 ET
NY Giants
At Tampa Bay

11/8 4:25 ET
Denver
At Indianapolis

11/8 8:30 ET
Philadelphia
At Dallas

Monday Night Football Line

11/9 8:30 ET
At San Diego
Chicago

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have chosen either Buffalo or Pittsburgh (before the games started, of course )

I do a pick em Fantasy game on ESPN with the betting spread, I'll post a link here so u can see and follow my picks. My percentile is kick ass this season!

Also based on those lines in that game, I choose one game that I would bet real money on.

Here is the link:

0|1
    0|0
    • If u need pointers about how to pick games, hit me up! Here is a link to my profile so u can see my spread picks for every game this season:

games.espn.go.com/.../entry?entryID=13533

• Show All
    • you're welcome dude, i just wish there would be a few more people like you and madhatters who can appreciate going a little deeper into football.

• Not too many sports junkies here, been here almost 6 years and haven't seem many here on GaG!

What Girls Said 1

• Atlanta yeah 😎

0|0
    0|0
    • atlanta no, they killed my ticket last week. how do you lose to tampa bay at home? tampa bay is terrible and atlanta lost to them, just ridiculous.

• Atlanta for some reason is regressing as the season goes on... my pick of them being over 8.5 wins for the season is looking questionable now!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm late... but I would've taken the Vikings line and the Giants line. can't believe the giants were only 2.5 favorites. TB may be a good team in a few years but not yet and the Giants are very experienced

definitely wouldn't have taken the eagles line... glad they won. but didn't expect them to beat dallas even without room

maybe you should do these weekly on like a Wednesday

0|1
    0|0
    • i've done these a few times in years past and don't get more than 4 or 5 answers. there's not many bettors here or just people looking into the analysis of football deeper than 'what's your favorite team'. i would like to do it more but if hardly anyone is into it then i won't bother anymore.