Anybody here know why Zell0is0my0name deactivated her account?

I liked her and I noticed that she's no longer active. Why did she suddenly leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, MY... I had no idea, thank you for the update here, dear.
    It seems many GAGERS have come and gone since I came on GAG nearly two years ago. However, many newbies always replace them in one sense but the oldies we never do quite forget down the fine friend line.
    Thanks so much for posting. xxoo

• 50%mho? Dayuuum.

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and hoping we can get to the bottom of another bites the dust.:((xxoo

• She and I were following one another and she gave me MHO once and a few times in passing we spoke. I am sad to see another GAGGER eave our town. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. Don't really care. I don't mean that to sound mean but I did not like her anyway.

• She was not as nice as many people think she is in my opinion.

• Not all the time she wasn't. I saw her mean side here on GAG.

• What happened?

What Girls Said 5

• Oh wow, another one. Too bad, I really liked her.
    And she was a nice girl, that Applefan dude hates 99% of the female population.

• I don't know who she?

• She JUST asked a few questions!

• I guess she finally grew tired of all the dick pics.

• Do you know her?

• are dick pics really that common?

• @ihatework
      I'm not sure since I barely get them on GAG (I guess my default profile pic isn't hot enough) but I was mainly just fucking around, I have no idea when or why she left.

• I have no clue.

What Guys Said 6

• Since joining it seems like this is the second time a bunch of users are deactivating at the same time.

• It's like anything else, people get bored and move on to something else.
    Look at how long I've been here. >:D

• what I talked with her like 6 hours ago and she didn't say a thing :'(
    she wanted to take a break but came back because she was bored... now this :(

• The East London Mafia caught up with her for missing her payments.

• I have a theory it's because she thought I was a catfish and was 35 years old

• Weren't you guys close?

• Yah, good GAG friends. Then, I was sarcastic at the wrong time + she saw my Skype age was 35 (I made it when I was 11, wanted to be old enough for Skype)

• People always come and go. It saddens me. 😞

• Do you know her?

• No but people leave all the time. As long as @ BrunetteNYC doesn't leave. I wanna be her toyboy hahahaha