Mad Max Fury Road -or- Jurassic World?

If you've seen them both, which one did you like more?

- Mad Max Fury Road
- Jurassic World

• Jurassic World
  • Mad Max Fury Road

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a huge lover of dinosaurs, and obviously the Jurassic Park movies, add that to the fact that Jurassic World was awesome, and you know what my vote was.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm going with Jurassic world since it's the only one I've seen.

• Jurassic World snice i never seen Mad Max Fury Road

What Guys Said 5

• This isn't even a fair queston. MMFR, by far. Jurassic world was one of the worst movies out there... by far in the last year.

I've seen episodes of barney that were better dinosaur entertainment than JW.

• I think so too. Jurassic World was pretty weak.

• Well, I guess im alone in the world... I had no idea JW was that good lol, I suffered through the whole thing only to learn now that it was a good movie. lol

• Jurassic World. Since I'm a child I'm a big Jurassic Park fan, so Jurassic World was a better film for me... besides the fact that I think that Mad Max's plot was too simple.

• Jurassic World is definitely the best, Mad Max is no competition at all... even previous Mad Max movies which were much better than this new crap.

• Assassins Creed

• Ugh fury road sucked! Another crappy remake of a good movie just so they can get more money!