Good lessons you've learnt from life so far?

1- ALWAYS be patient cause good things can happen when you least expect them..
2- Don't always believe the promises you've been told cause lots of them break their
promises..

3- Not all guys are the same
4- NEVER hide things from your mom lol :D
Since im still 17 i know there's more lessons waiting for me , but how about you guys? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• • Take chances. Be crazy. Do whatever you want to do (as long as it's legal). Be happy, life is short.

• You'd never know when is the last time you'd see someone, so always appreciate the time you're having with them.

• Don't regret anything in life. Because at some point in life, that was what you really wanted.

• Don't make promises when you're happy and don't scold when you're angry. Words that had been said, can't be taken back again.

• Screw what people have to say about you – it's YOUR LIFE for a reason!

What Guys Said 5

• I was searching topics and then I saw yours. XD
    Good lessons? Hmm.
    1st: Be good to others but don't always be because sometimes they'll take you for granted.
    2nd: Don't be soo freaking romantic haha when you overdo it, you'll end up having problems. Like I do haha. :)
    3rd: Just keep on doing things you like because you only live once, so make the most of it.
    4th: Don't over stressed yourself, sometimes I just walk around and listen to music.
    5th: Just be yourself you don't need to be the one that they like because it's better to be the real you than to keep on acting that you know it's freaking hard.
    6th: Don't hide things from your parents because they are the one who will help when you got probs. Ugh they're your family they'll be always there for you.
    7th: TOTALLY RIGHT, NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME. HAHA :D

There's so many more lessons that we learned, and also many more that we'll face someday. :D

• Hahaaha I totally love your points and I also learnt 1,5 and 6 basically 😂 thanks for taking time in writing this 😌😄

• Things don't just happen on their own, you have to make them happen.

• There are very few positive qualities to being a passive person.

Aggression is ALWAYS better, and too much aggression is ALWAYS better than too much passivity.

• There was a study done, that proves that people who are more extroverted and talk to more people, have better luck in life... so in essence people do have a strong influence on their "luck" in lifr.

luck = "unplanned positive events"

• Thanks for that new info u gave ! 😄 Its interesting!

• You'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.

(Note this doesn't apply to anyone considering shooting up their school or with similar thoughts)

• To have fun

What Girls Said 2