How do you keep your demons or dark urges in check?

Any tips or advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really, i'm pretty open about everything I want. I think hiding things only makes you want to do them more sometimes.

• I see. How open are we talking?, like I dont know if someone pissed you off a lot and you really wanted to just knock them out or shut them up physically, would you? But pretty true that. But some things should just be tucked away sometimes.

• Yeah, everyone got at least 4 sides or layers. The mask, the aware side they choose to show the world. The unaware side of the mask that show the world what they dont see or know themselves. The aware inside of what you think or believe you are as a person. And the unaware one that can shape and control a lot of you until you become aware, if ever will. Although dont think you could ever stop learning yourself since you are always growing anyway. Is an endless journey.

Wise lady then :). Very true that yes :)

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Masturbate furiously to trap hentai and amateur pornography.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't sometime i JUST let all out!

• I sing Demons by Imagine Dragons while drinking coffee.

• Dont have any that i know of...

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry but I'm not possessed

• Sad story bro, can offer you a mild possession for say $100 ?

• But you still got like your toenails left and stuff? Dont be selfish, you have more to los... err I mean give.. or sell. Like how about them kidneys?

• I'll just work at McDonald's. At least I'll get a uniform

• I bathe in holy water and baby oil, but it burns

• what sort of dark urges are we talking about?

• Can be anything I guess, things that go against your moral codes, urge to just be bad or do something insane or crazy.