How are virgos as friends and lovers?

I'm trying to date a virgo man, what makes them like a girl. What things do they look for?

What Guys Said 1

• I am a Leo so I know I have the right stuff

What Girls Said 1

• I have some family and friends that are Virgos. My female friend is one of my closest friends, she keeps things grounded but can be funny. The guys that are Virgos in my life can be perfectionists; this can be good or bad. However they seem to like to help a lot and have a funny dry sense of humor.

I'm not sure what they look for. My uncle (that's a Virgo) is still single and in his 50s. He dated this one woman long ago and I know she broke his heart. He was never the same and didn't date after that. He still does a lot of things for his friends and family, always giving (money if I ever needed it, or at least always offered) and he can even figure out something quickly and fix or build things. I think that's cool.

Both of my grandparents are Virgos and they have been happily married for 15 years (my grandpa is a widower and met my new grandmother at an art gallery). They both have a great eye for detail, keep things organized and clean. But they also do a lot of charity work a couple of times a week.

So in conclusion, I think they can be:
    Pros:

Helpful
    Funny
    Detail-oriented
    Organized
    Down-to-Earth
    Smart
    Devoted friend
    Responsible
    Perfectionist

Cons:
    They can hold a grudge sometimes/never forget
    Can be judgmental
    Can take a long time to commit
    Can be seen as boring (I don't agree with this)
    Perfectionist

All of that is on the sun sign, there is more to a person in their birth chart that helps round them out.