Do you love your mom or dad more?

I love my mom!

• Mom
  • Dad

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was a kid, my mom worked 5 days a week until 5:00 or 6:00 pm, and my dad worked 6 days a week until 9 or 10:00 pm. I was babysat by my grandma from the time i got home from school to the time my mom got home--so she is like a second mother to me. I got to see my mom for a few hours before bed time, but my dad always got home after i was a sleep, and went back to work before i woke up in the morning. And on Saturday (the one day he was off work) he would either go out with his friends, go to the bar, or go hunting. So maybe i would see him for a couple hours on Saturday when he wasn't doing something else. So my dad was really never around. My grandma raised me during the week, and my mom raised me on the weekends. I pretty much grew up with only female influence other than my grandpa when he wasn't working (who is awesome by the way :D) you are probably all going "ooooohhhhh so that's why he is so emotional and such a panzy" and you are right.

Finally when i was 11 or 12, my dad left the household completely. My mom left him because she was tired of supporting him like a fifth child (he had a deadbeat gutter installation and repair job). They remained seperated for several years before getting a divorce. Meanwhile he came to our house for a few hours one day a week, but i never spoke to him.

So it probably goes without saying that i love my mom more than my dad. And i love both my grandparents more too.

• Its probably a good thing that i didn't have much a father figure though. I've always been a very dominant person and have had a problem taking orders from anyone as if they were above me.

Thankfully, i grew up in a very liberal, non authoritative household, and my mom pretty much treated me as an equal. She never had to enforce rules because i was a good kid and i never did anything i thought she would disapprove of (mainly because i didn't want to see the authoritative side of her).

If i had a father who was always around, i would've clashed heads with him too much, and i would've been much more rebellious in my teenage years.

Instead, i pretty much took my father's place as the man of the house. And my mom had no problem with it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• My Mommy ❤

I mean, my dad is cool too.. But mama!!

What Guys Said 15

• My dad is weak emotionally, being screwed by my mom by shouting. Both of them don't know how to communicate with each other, as a son of course i can't screw both of them and ask them to change. So generally, I don't love them both. I only love my mentors online

• I'm closer to MY DAD

• I dont play those games I love them both the same

• I love both, but my mum has helped me the most. But that's only because my dad works abroad so I don't get to see him as much.

• Neither. I despise them both equally. As people they are kind as parents they are abusive.

• I don't have a dad.

• I love both of them equally.

• I love them the same.

• none of the above

• I think I prefer not to choose!

• I prefer not to choose between my parents... Where is the "See results" option?

• Closer with my mum.

• Neither.. I have reasons to.

• I used to like my mum more until my dad died, now I miss him and like him more, I think

• I love them both. But because of their personal decisions, I am far closer to my mom. If that means Iove her more then... okay.

What Girls Said 13

• My mom is an abusive and hateful woman. I'm just barely getting to know my dad because of how she treated both of us. I love her because she's my mom but I don't speak to her.
    My dad on the other hand, I've always been slightly closer to despite our differences and the lies my mom told. And now that I'm older and can build my relationship with him, I definitely love my dad more

• Neither. I don't love them, sorry.

• I AM A his little princess of course! hahhah

• I love them both equally but I get along better with my dad

• I love them equally. But I spend more time with my mother.

• I probably would lean toward my mom, but out of my 3 parents, I get along best with my stepdad.

• i love my parent's 2nd child aka me. hahahahahaha

• I feel guilty for saying it, but I love my dad more - even though he died like 9 years ago.

• Equally but very minimal as far as love goes towards my parents.

• My real mother beat me until my dad found out about it and they divorced my dad has always fought for me and been my biggest supporter so it goes without saying I'm a daddy's girl even now I also have a step mom who I care deeply for.

• I love them both the same. It would've been nice to see an option for "both".

• I would never say this to them, but I have a way closer relationship with my mom. She judges less and tries to understand me more.

• Dude, I hate my mom.