Be honest, do you fear DEATH?

Imagine your father losing in a fight to another man. Imagine he's on the ground, writhing in pain. The attacker proceeds to beat both your mother and you.

The man pours alcohol over you, as you all lie helpless on the ground in pain.

Your parents are being burnt to death. Your mother and father are both burning to death in front of your eyes... and the man is ridiculing them. Laughing at your father's weakness.

Finally, your are burning to death and the man is still laughing... at what a pathetic family you were...

The last thing you remember is your mother's expression and voice... as she was burning to death

QUESTION CHANGED ---- Do you fear a horrible death?

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really! I am kinda okay with it!

• lol...

• Like I said I would be okay with it.

• lol..

Most Helpful Guy

• It is impossible not to be afraid. What is down that dark, snowy and moonlight path? What is it that strikes fear in some and wonder in others? The greatest question, the greatest adventure, the thing men have thought about for life time and come to no answer. It is impossible no to be afraid.

That being said, I think i would be more sad than i would be upset. Sad that this man would never see nor understand what he has done; if by the off chance he does, well i couldn't imagine what that hell must be like.

• I fully agree with what you just wrote. by the way question updated!

• I guess it would depend.
      Would i fear a painful death if it was for something i loved? No. I fear more the thought of me getting myself into something where i would end up dying for what i love.
      I guess i would prefer to know when i was about to die, if by ailment or age, so i could have my loved ones come forth. But, if im 90 years old, loosing my mind and ability to function, i think i will either get into a sailboat or grab a backpack and just see how long, how many miles, i can go before my tank actually hits empty.

• I dont want to die in a hospital bed.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't actively live in the fear of death but I devote most of my existence to making sure I will go to heaven instead of hell. However the bible says MANY people will try hard to go to heaven and still end up in hell.

• I think everybody or almost everybody is afraid of dying in a painful way. However there are verses in the bible that talk about God saving you from a painful death. One in psalms and another in job and I think there may also be one in genesis. However, only the truly righteous get this blessing. Others must rely on chance.

• Almost all women go hell. This has been said by almost every religion.

But anyways, keep trying.

• Ofcourse I do.

What Guys Said 4

• Around my age yeah but it depends on how it comes

• Fearing pain, like burning, and fearing death are two completely different things.

• the humiliation your mother feels as she's being burnt to death and her weak expression makes the man laugh...

This particular fire is not just the cause of pain, but death

• @Asker I don't have a persistent fear of a horrible death, but I would certainly be in a lot of fear if I was facing one immediately. Crazy people like you describe are a main reason why I keep a gun at my bedside and in the car, so I'm prepared rather than having fear.

• Thanks for your opinion! I agree with you about keeping guns... somewhat...

• It's not that I'm not afraid, it's just that I accept it, and try not to think about it

• I only fear death of my loved ones than my own.

• Everybody fears death, and for many people death is around the corner