Why do a lot of people in gag hate India?

I'm starting to mistrust humans as whole perhaps they are all better off burning in hell. so why are there so many people who hate India for no apparent reason.

• I hate India.
  • I dont hate India.

Most Helpful Girl

• This post is beyond dramatic. -_- "Perhaps they are all better off burning in hell" All billion of us whom you have never even taken the time to get to know? If you really want to dig deep as to why some people express particular views about India then you should put your emotional, sensitive, defensive approach aside and logically ask where precisely these negative preconceptions are coming from.

I don't hate India however I find the commonly creepy, pushy, aggressive, weird, female obsessed Indian men around here to be a nuisance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude even the Indians hate India. Those who can come to England.

What Girls Said 15

• They don't but what seems to happen is indians come on the site complaining about how white women don't like them, or complaining about how India is painted so poorly yadda yadda yadda
    Basically, the indians on this site often just talk about India, and get pissed off when people have something negative to say. They then launch into a tirade about how awful the west is and just fuck people off.

No non-indian people really talk about indians here, you guys are like the Turks: obsessed with how others view your country and really childish when you hear something you don't like.

• Only thing I hate about India is the creepy Indians on GAG (obviously not all of them).

• Even in real life white girls come up to me tellin me what this India dudes told them trying to pick them up.

It's not all their fault but they have it the worst. Worse than black people

• @squeelz America is very segregated. I m from Toronto and many would as I've said. I have black girls who dated black and white and speak highly of the Italian dude she dated and encourages her friends to as well. She said they treat her so much better. Even the mulatto chick I dated before calls her non existent dad a dirt bag and only liek whites and Asians. She's half German and raised by her white side. It's common in many areas not to say your wrong.

• @squeelz I agree with you. No matter how many black girls that one knows personally it's a puny number compared to the tens of millions of black girls in the USA. There's no way to speak for them all or assume what "many" of them think or do. I also know a lot of black girls. I don't know of any that date white guys (or maybe they just don't want to date me lol) but I certainly can't make the assumption that "most" black girls don't date white guys based on what the puny numbers of black girls I know do compared to whatever the black female population percentage of some 45 million say between ages 14 to 28 do. So I know maybe 30 black girls from and 14 - to about 23. So I know what some what "many" of the 20 million of them do, say, think, feel, act, choose, eat, etc? Hardly. I could say "most black girls I KNOW" do this or that or whatever. But that falls way short of assuming I know what most of 20 million girls would do. People generalizing. Smdh.

• It's not that I hate India, in fact I visit several areas last year whilst on my honeymoon.

I think quite possibly I speak for at least most of the girls here, in saying that the majority of creepy, un-inviting PM's seems to come from members of the forum living in India.

We neither want them, nor are in the least bit interested in receiving them.

Please Note.. This is purely my opinion only.

• I don't hate india and im pretty sure plenty of others don't either. But your comment about "they are all better off burning in hell" is rude and a bit dramatic. You can't make that judge based on the few people you know. What did 100 people tell you that, did 1000, did 10000 tell you that they hate indian. There are 7 billion people. Almost all of which you haven't communicated with

• It's not that the country itself is hated. It's the weird masturbators that come on this site to prey on women that are hated. Some of those people happen to be Indian (also Turkish, so it's not any one particular country).

• I DONT HATE INDIA :D

• I dont hate India.

• I don't hate India, nor do I hate Indians in general. However, the huge number of questions on this site from Indian men, bitching about how evil, shallow, and disgusting women are... well, that's bound to get negative backlash.
    I do believe many women have had to deal with more unwelcome attention from Indian men than men from any other country. I certainly have. So there's that, too.

• They don't hate India as a country. The indians are the ones who are giving people the bad impression about themselves: them being creepy and perverts.

• No i don't. The food's nice but the guys need some emotional management and learn to be neutral instead.

• I love India, beautiful country :D

• A lot of people hate a lot of things on this site, don't take it personally.

• Douches gonna douche

• I don'e hate India... hate is a strong word. I don't generalize and dislike a whole country because the actions of a few have done some bad things (if they have done bad things). The only annoying thing is the few guys on here that randomly PM me for cyber sex or nudes. All 6 guys have been from India, at least that's what it said their location was in their profile.

I do not think poorly of the country, just those few guys that try and keep trying to pester me. There was one in particular that was very pushy, and got aggressive with me after I told him "No, I don't do that". He seemed desperate to get a girl, and was immature with rejection. I don't think all guys are like this, I'm just judging him solely on his own personal actions.

• I don't like India, I pretty much never hear anything about them (or other Asian countries) that isn't horrible.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't, India is one of my favorite countries.

• Because of questions like this and the many idiotic ones that probably come from Indians.

• girls here get harassed a lot apparently by indian men, so some of them have a bit of a bias that makes them dislike India in general.

• I don't hate India. However, I don't want to move there, I don't even really feel like going on vacation there, and I hear enough bad things in the news (mostly the daily dose of gang rapes).

• I don't hate India, but I hate the one Indian guy I know

• What's wrong with India?

Besides their population problems?

• I can't hate on the home if my ancestors...

Too many biharis that ruin it for everyone!

• I don't hate india

• I don't hate India but I've had bad experience with their accountability and integrity

• You guys won't share your snake charming abilities with anyone!

• dam i didn't know i hate india when did this happen? : )

• cool scene bro... perhaps pray in the mandir... cos humans are elementally the same everywhre.

• I don't hate India. I actually want to visit it one day.
    Those people are stupid.
    Ignore them.

• Cause some horny creeps teases girls here and their irritating behaviour lead those girls to block them...
    There big brain with no common sense
    Being an Indian I'm saying this
    Girls all over the world likes me though I'm below average in looks and I have to hide my country until our conversation starts and it's not that I hate my country it's just that I hate thinking of people here who are known as horny jerks in the world 😶💔

• Its mostly the patriarchy-hating western women that hate India.

We made a mistake by removing our patriarchal structures. Fucking women mate

• A lot of them are feminists who are trying to move into india and make men as hated their as in the west. So you get a lot of feminist rhetoric like india is the rape capital of the world, indian culture rapes women, etc., which to feminists is all 100% true hence the hate.

• Lol I really don't care, if India was double the size it is, or didn't exist at all, my life would be the same...
    But I voted A cause this question is stupid and I thought it was funny lol