How would you feel if you told your siblings to wash the dishes at night and when you wake up, not only is the sink full, it has new dirty dishes?

-___________-

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'd become an only child

• Id be a whole lotta pissed off. I'd wouldn't let them stay in my house again

• I'd probably light them on fire, the dishes. That way they have to pour water on them, to put out the fire, and that's kind of like washing dishes

• She better be ready to walk cause I wouldn't drive my sister anywhere til she cleaned out the sink

• I would think they had considered the question and decided I was not the boss of them.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't be surprised. Siblings do/don't do a lot of things out of spite, but it could also be just laziness. When I was growing up i would do everything my parents told me to do, but if my sister told me to do something or I told her to do something, we'd usually get into a stupid, "why don't you do it" argument.

Over time I've learned it is much more effective to ask politely for a favor instead of just telling someone to do something.

• i'll spank them so hard.
    lol jk i'll tell them on to my parents

• Pissed very upset

• lol I would LAUGH and roll on the floor!!!