Do you think many people say 'I Love You' too easily without understanding what it both means, and involves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly I think the word is thrown around way to easily now a days and has lost it's meaning to a lot of people. People say it as soon as they have an emotional connection to the person, but that's not what love is, it's so much more then that.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it has lost its meaning !

I would like the first time a guy said it to be to be really meaningful and how he actually felt ! Not just saying it because we're not in a relationship and you just say it to each other... I want them to mean it.

The actual emotion of love is really not that easy to find in someone, people bouncing the word around makes it lose it's meaning. We need a stronger word for real love now

• i think people underestimate the power of love and as soon as they have some kind of emotional connection with somebody they call it "love".

• yes i do whats new?

• A lot of young people and most older people, yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. But it's mainly just young people because they are the ones who don't know what it really is yet.

• It means nothing to me and I still say it cause girls expect you to say it at some point for their pleasure