Girls, Girls: The guy from 50 shades of gray is obese and poor. Is this now a horrible book/movie?

Just as the title describes.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That would certainly make 50 Shades less enjoyable. Though let's be honest here; any movie with a male lead would be less enjoyable if he were obese & poor.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It was a horrible book/movie already 😐

0|2
    0|0
  • It was a horrible book/movie anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • It definetly would ruin it more.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol everyone says it was horrible. so then who even liked it. i found the movie watchable enough but it was a little slow and boring. it wasn't one of the worst movies i have seen. i just dont like seeing unhealthy relationships be glorified

0|1
    0|0
    • Not the worst I've been roped into watching by a beautiful girl. The ending (or lack thereof) though... It dragged on as if it would lead to a climactic ending and BAM - worst ending ever.

• Yeah i agree i thought it was gonna be a better ending than that. But i think they left it open for another movie but still. Sigh unfortunately most girls were curious to see how it would be but i simply watched it online over at my friends house. lol maybe the girl was dropping a hint of some sort ;)

• i didn't read the book but the movie was bad

0|1
    0|0
    • women love dracula and all the vampires who are much worst than mr grey
      and u rr still surprised? :/

• Show All
    • that's soo true even less goodlooking guy who are bad ass
      i don't (most of the time) but the majority of women does

• Well a woman has one vagina, she doesn't need another ;)

• it was always horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never read that book.
    It was already garbage lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It was horrible to begin with so changing the guy's character doesn't do much. In the end, shit is still shit no matter what you do.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was horrible to begin with...

0|1
    0|0