Girls what goes through your mind when a guy you rejected stops being friendly? Honestly what do you expect?

So this girl rejected me twice but she keeps trying to be all friendly and I, like most guys I'm sure, want nothing to do with her now. I don't call her like bitch or anything but whenever she tries talking to me I'll just say like hey without looking at her and walk away. Guys do you act like I do in this situation? Girls how do you think I should handle this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have probably rejected a few guys in my life. I dont mean to really but I am not one to sugar coat anything. If I like you , I will let it be known but at the same time if I dont want to give you high hopes or break your heart , I won't initiate anything. So I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say when it comes to dating and relationships. I have been rejected a couple times.

People see it as the end of the world but I think its more of an eye opener because I always see things and be like "whoa, thank God it never happened" . When it comes to the guys I rejected.. I obviously want them to remained as friends. We dont want you guys to see yourself as trash or useless or commit suicide. Believe it or not all those guys who I rejected , if they never get to be my boyfriend, they are soo good at a lot of stuff like a listener, gives good advises, etc etc. If they stop being my friends I will feel like crap but if its their choice and If they wanted to break off our friendship I will understand. However I am a woman of my word and it won't change anything.

What Girls Said 3

• That's what happend to me when I have rejected a couple guys... I feel bad but then i'm just like whatever.

• It's better that way. People often feel guilty after rejecting someone and want to try to make up for it somehow, when it's really better to just keep some distance at least for a while.

• She might still have feelings for you

What Guys Said 0