HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATING?

It's a bad problem I have, but its not just as easy as putting down the phone or laptop as I always find a way to distract myself... What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say just turn off your phone (or put it on silent) and turn off ur laptop and put it in another room. Also, I think the best way to not to procrastinate is to set a time out in ur day, where u at least spend 30 minutes on what u need to do. Like for example, let's say u have a essay due in two weeks, spend 30 minutes to an hour a day to do something towards ur paper. If you do little jobs everyday towards ur work then u won't have to worry about it last minute. And u will feel good like u did something productive. :) And after the 30 minutes or hour go back to ur phone and lap top. U can always use a timer and after 30 minutes of work take a break or something. :) Hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 2

• As soon as you feel the guilt or need to do something, just do it and don't think about it.

• JUST D NIT!!!

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW!!!

FUCKING DO IT OR BE A STINKY ASS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Deactivate all of your social networks & delete the apps off of your phone. Have your parents turn on the parental control on your laptop so you can have a time limit on it. You'll get tired of procrastinating once you find yourself stressing & worrying about turning things in at the last minute.