Is your bed room clean or messy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Messy af. I don't have as much space as I did at my dads, so there's not enough room for everything. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Extra messy.

What Girls Said 32

• Clean! I love to be organized, haha.

• Well, ok so I have 2 closets in my room because I used to share it with my older sister. But she just moved out so now I have 2. Since I've had one of them for a while it's all organized but since I just got the other one, it looks like the freakin bull race went through it and destroyed it. There is literally clothes hanging out so that I can't even close the door. :P But I'm usually (sometimes) a neat person. Its just because I have a crazy amount of homework lately that I haven't cleaned my room in a while. :)

• Messy as hell. I'm the Queen of Mess, for real.

• can't see the floor or the bed anymore lol

• Mine at the moment is pretty messy because I'm in the middle of exams and have little time to clean up

• My apartment (it's a studio apartment) is a complete mess right now. Every time I clean it, it takes about 3 days before it's a disaster again. Yet somehow I manage to always find what I'm looking for...

• its a mess... I wouldn't let anyone see it.

• It's pretty clean right now :)

• Messy everyday.. I'm still such a kid because I just push stuff under the bed.

• Looks like a frickin hurricane went through my room, my closet also became a black hole in three process

• Very messy right now. I got back from a trick recently and haven't been stressed enough since to panic-organize.

• Messy :( I don't have enough room

• haha depends im moving so i have to keep it clean but it used to b messy all the time im gonna try and keep it neater now :P

• It's not totally messy but it's not totally clean right now

• Messy because I'm sharing a tiny dorm room with another person and there is literally not enough space for everything. So stuff just sits out.

• Spotless...

• It depends on the day, but most of the times is messy.

• Messy. Really messy.

• ... Honestly you can't even see my floor. I keep telling mum I'll clean up since I moved and my stuff is everywhere... It's been 4 months that I've been living in the new house and it's still not clean

• Super messy

• Very clean. Used to be a pretty messy person - got sick of it and changed my ways. Now I tidy up and sweep my home on a daily basis.

• Always clean

• It's mostly always messy 😞

• Pretty clean i would say.

• Mine is clean right now but it's usually messy

• It's clean.. Except the clothes on my bed that I still need to hang up 😊

• oh it looks awful.

• Clean for the most part but I have some stuff on my chair and dresser, an unmade bed.

• Couldn't get messier..

• Messy as hell

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 13

• its a little messy at the moment, simply because we have guests at home and everyone's stuff is all over the place.

• Definitely more on the side of clean! A clean room is more comfortable. :)

• It's in this weird state between messy and clean. There's stuff bulging out of all of my shelves, but there isn't much on the floor.

• Always clean

• as messy as it could be... it looks horrible

• it is mostly clean

• I am a neat-freak, so extremely clean.

• I'd call it a hot mess right now

• I am guy and you know yourself :D

• Well what do you expect... Am a guy.. I have nk time fir shit like cleaning.

• It's ok I guess.. not messy though

• Messy usually

• It's a mess. There's used condoms all over the place.