How would you react if your boyfriend will say to fuck off?

i was at my boyfriend place and he was about to sleep, then he said fuck off, i was shocked because he's not rude nor bad guy, then he said i'm sorry you're being too loud and i was working and i didn't sleep for almost 24 hours

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's tired. It just came out without him thinking

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go, he apologized and he was tired. You've been there before and you KNOW it.

What Guys Said 3

• Eh, I've worked for over 36 hours straight and not once have I ever told someone I loved to "fuck off".

At the absolute least, he's immature as hell.

• He's tired an cranky. He was also working on something stressful or doing something he doesn't want you to see.

• he is tired...

What Girls Said 5

• Ehh, the boyfriend and I tell each other to fuck off all the time. But in that case I would assume he was tired and simply demand an apology in the morning.

• When people are tired they say things they don't mean. He apologized right after. I would probably shrug it off and let him get some rest.

• I'd be a newly single woman. If you can be nice after not sleeping for 24 hours so can he.

• He's probably just tired

• i wouldn't say nothing I would understand him.