I hate everything! Not really, but this school sucks. How's yalls night?

I was supposed to go to the fair tonight and then spend the night at my bfs tonight after he got off work. But then this school forced me to stay for a meeting this morning and a football game. I thought "this sucks, but at least I can go out tonight." Then low and behold they tell me now that I can't leave tonight at all. Everything sucks... So I'm just drinking and watching netflix all night lol.

Anybody else's night crappy?

• Sorry to hear, mine sucks too
  • Sorry to hear, my night is fine though!
  • Haha sucks to suck buddy! My night is amazing!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have a huge headache and I want watch a movie but I can't get off gag cus something is wrong with me. I feel sad for no damn reason and then I get happy. These mood swing kill my Saturday and in the back of my eye I hear myself yelling do your damn Hw... yet i am still on gag and I am ready to sleep but I don't want brush my teeth... its kinda of annyoining.

• Lol I'm sorry!

• I don't mind it! lol but I am bias.

• Haha I guess I'm a little biased too XP

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup mine sucks the sweat off a dead mans balls too. Pouring rain out and I brace it to go get a movie at Red Box and just get kicked back and my dang blu Ray goes out

What Girls Said 5

• Sucks man. The insert school name, just sounds strict and controlling.

My night was alright. I didn't go out or do anything, and I won't see my boyfriend until a few days after my birthday. But what can ya do in life

• Haha true true. I broke up with mine ='(

• You did, I'm sorry to hear that. But you're still a cool person, and the right person will come along.

• Thanks luv

• Ain't nothing wrong with Netflix.

• Yeah that's what I'm doing now =(

• That is a bit weird lol. But most people do crazy stuff over the phone, sometimes without the other person knowing. I know I have used the restroom while talking to my friend and flushed the toilet. And she was like "Are you in the bathroom?" Lol.

• Haha exactly! We were talking and she went quite and refused to tell me why. Then she texted me like a half hour later and told me why and I was like... Weird. Lol I thought it was funny 😂

• sorry to hear that :(

Mines not all that great. Having issues focusing on learning Japanese chars. So far all I can remember are...
    あいうえおかきくけこしたちつのっん

• That sucks yo. My night is fine. ;)

• Sorry to hear about that but my night was good :/

What Guys Said 1

• Decided to go "clubbing" for the first time in my life, didn't get into any of the clubs in town because I'm hideous. So now I'm drinking and watching Star Trek.