Do you have any lucky charms? this is my charm pouch which I wore around my neck during my tours of afgahnistan?

this charm pouch incorporates ideals from all different types of religions.

from left to right: The green pouch represents Prosperity, friendship, growth and nature. I chose this to encourage friendship among the people I met. this is a wiccan belief.

the photo was given to me by my dad. its a picture of my nan, grandad and their dog. both my grandparents served during ww2.

The locket was also given to me by my dad. on the left is me, on the right is my nan and grandad on their wedding day. they are all christians.

I carved the rune necklace whilst i was in afhhan. It is the Ansuz rune which stands for communication. I hoped to it would aid in communication wit the locals.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of travelling. this was given to me to provide safe travels.

the red an white thing is a crystal angel, given to me by my mums mum. finally, the badge is a poppy given to me by my mum.

these are my lucky charms. they mean nothing, and are worth nothing to other people, but they hold incedible sentimental value for me.

do you have sentimental items? i'd love to see them :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a sea turtle key chain that goes with me everywhere. Was given to me by a very good friend when i was 7. Dont know if its a good luck charm so much as just something i prefer to not be without...

• id say it qualifies as a good luck charm, just as much as my worthless trinkets do :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine are the pocket knives that were passed to me when my grand dad passed away. They were given to me by by grand mother being she knew my grand dad used to set and whittle for hours together. I don't carry any of them , they are just my keep sakes and fond memories of a man I love and miss

What Girls Said 3

• The only so called lucky charm I have is the one I'm wearing as a necklace. I don't have any lucky charms whatsoever but I do have an anklet that my grandma gave it to me and I've been wearing till today.

• Wow, that's impressive. I have nothing like that and sometimes I feel like maybe I should. Thanks for sharing and glad they worked for you. :-)

• well fuck me i thought you meant the cereal

What Guys Said 1

• I use to but then that basterd Lucky took them.