• No
    33% (18)13% (5)24% (23)Vote
  • Results
    18% (10)74% (29)42% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty boys can't help but look pretty. I'm not going to judge them or they might blast with their prettiness.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do and some don't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• No I don't like pretty boys. I like boys that take care of themselves that about all. As long as he take care of himself he doesn't have to fall that trend.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all. "Pretty boys" are definitely not my type. Lol

0|2
    2|0
  • eewk. Never. When I was in HS the "pretty boys" wore their pants down to their ass and crunched up from the bottom to their ankles... wtf kind of style is that? XD... and their hair... was just awful... with their feminine faces D: allllll of it just awful.

0|1
    1|0
  • I did when I was younger. I prefer guys who looked and behaved very effeminatly. now I prefer men who I consider good looking but not so pretty. though I still find myself attracted to younger guys in their 20s that are pretty boys. but just to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with a pretty boy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type AT ALL. I like my men manly. Masculine. If he uses more products than me it's probably a No-Go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't like pretty boys like Zac Efron for example. They're so focused on their looks, they take longer to get ready in the morning than you do, you'll fight with him for the mirror... I would rather not.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes to some extent. But if he looks more like a girl than me, that's where the attraction ends.

0|0
    0|1
  • Fuck no, I need rugged good looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not

0|1
    0|0
  • No I like rugged looking men more

0|2
    1|2
  • yes they're all i do
    since 1992

1|0
    0|1
  • Some do. I like pretty and no pretty guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea no thanks.

0|0
    0|1
  • sure, kind of. it depends on the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to say this but I find pretty boys instantly unattractive, no matter how good-looking they are. I like men who seem chill and not engaged that much with their hair or clothes - I'm the same way, I just relate to non-pretty boys more.

0|0
    1|0
  • They are mostly conceited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. Not really :/

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda depends their intelligence and personality. But hot guys r more attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • So average looking smart guy with great personality. Or a pretty boy who's kind of dumb and kind of a douch but not extremely so

• yea or like guys that r super nice and lookin cute

• what do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • i find myself not to be attracted to them.. most of them are skinny and in general they are too feminine for my taste.. there's was this guy at my school, very fit, attractive and popular and he would check me out and stuff, but he was a typical "pretty boy" and i couldnt find myself to be attracted to him.. even if he had a classical male beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty boys, I like hot boys, I like hard looking boys, I like lumber jack looking men, not just one type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need an example of a pretty boy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I actually wish I could pull off that look but I can't. I can't grow enough facial hair to be rugged either unfortunately lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh those cute little pretty boys

1|0
    0|1
  • Zomg you are my hero for including a results button. Give this man a medal!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'M A PRETTYBOY!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course they like pretty boys, cause they are usually good looking. But there is a line between pretty boys and metrosexual guys. I consider myself a pretty boy, but I am masculine.

0|0
    0|0