How much do you think a piano that was built during the 1800's is worth?

20 years ago, my dad bought it from my grandma and she bought it from someone else. Its keys are real ivory, completely handmade, and very high quality. But my mom is putting it on the chopping block and doing this repurposed stuff she saw on Pinterest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mother might be retarded. Don't let her do something stupid, please.

• Oh she already did. There is a good chance this piano is priceless. Just the fact that it was on the Earth when the Titanic sunk or when H. H. Holmes was out killing pretty blondes is shocking.

• She said this is the digital age and no ones want s pianos. I can't believe this may be worth 20 grand.

• To make you feel better she only took out a few boards. The inside of its very beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow A whole lot thats was the era i should have been born to! lol But I am going to guess it a lot lot! OF mula!

What Guys Said 2

• Look it up on Google?

• You are a lying piece of shit. Get a life loser.

• You get a life you are hiding behind a computer screen insulting me. So fuck off cuntbagel. My house has tons of antiques that have been handed down for decades.

• Liar

• So I am a liar just cause you say so? Yeah that makes sense. And donkey balls huh? Might want to get that checked out.

What Girls Said 2

• What? Stop this crazy woman!

• No noooo tell your mom to stoooop
    And I don't know how much but I love pianos -dreams about being a professional piano player but knows that I'll never be one-